Got My First Issue of Boating >

Got My First Issue of Boating

Notices

Got My First Issue of Boating

Old 02-27-2012, 12:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Got My First Issue of Boating

Bonnier KISS MY A$$... I received my first issue of Boating today. Wrote "Return to Sender" on the front, and I nice little message stating "If I wanted Boating Mag, I would have subscribed. Take you Mag and Shove It".

Oh yeah, it also had a special included if I wanted to extend my subscription..... What a bunch of A-Holes
Old 02-27-2012, 12:46 PM
Registered

Who is Bonnier and what is so bad about getting a copy of Boating? Unless you give us a little more info you should take a chill pill, hahaha!!!
Old 02-27-2012, 12:46 PM
Gold Member

Originally Posted by low_psi View Post
Bonnier KISS MY A$$... I received my first issue of Boating today. Wrote "Return to Sender" on the front, and I nice little message stating "If I wanted Boating Mag, I would have subscribed. Take you Mag and Shove It".

Oh yeah, it also had a special included if I wanted to extend my subscription..... What a bunch of A-Holes
they should change there name to ,,,,,,boner.cause they boned abunch of people.
Old 02-27-2012, 01:00 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 15 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by twin screws View Post
Who is Bonnier and what is so bad about getting a copy of Boating? Unless you give us a little more info you should take a chill pill, hahaha!!!
More info:

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...suspended.html
Old 02-27-2012, 01:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

gonna write rutern to sender on mine also F~them, I will never ever get a mag that I know they own, anybody have a list?
Old 02-27-2012, 02:18 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 38 Likes on 10 Posts

When I was at the Miami Boat Show, I walked up to the guy at the Boating magazine booth, politely asked him to pass on a message, and proceeded to tell him the whole Powerboat BS story. He looked at me shook his head and said there was nothing he could do and that I was not the first person to bring it up.
I said, "I know there is nothing you can do for me and it is not your fault. However, you can relay all these complaints back to your people and show them how many subscriptions they lost and will never get back!" He said he would do that.
Old 02-27-2012, 03:06 PM
Registered

Received 221 Likes on 78 Posts

oh no you mean I won`t get to see another Spectre glowing review in every single issue?? what was up with that anyway Spectre must have been a paying a lot of $$ for all those so called reviews.

Actually I don`t mind getting BOATING.. its something different. Reading reviews of boats 90% of the population can`t ever afford including me wasn`t too interesting.
Old 02-27-2012, 03:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by twin screws View Post
Have you been under a rock for the past year??? Bonnier is the company that aquired Power Boat Mag. Then shelved it, then produced it again just long enuff to suck more renewals and new subscriptions, to then shut it down. They then took all of the subscriptions and switch them to Boating Mag.

I paid for a subscription to Powerboat so I could read about poker runs, performance boat reviews, etc. Not read reviews about big ugly cabin cruisers and Inboard ski boats.......
Old 02-27-2012, 03:59 PM
Registered

I recieved an issue also. Now I have two, maybe they can tack on the remaining sub to my existing sub. It's not a bad rag, it just doesn't cater to hi po stuff.
Old 02-27-2012, 04:11 PM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

I got 2 subscription renewal offers in the mail on the same day.One said as a preferred subscriber I could renew for $18 a year.Other one said I could renew for one year for $8,or 2 years for $12.Their subscription dept. needs to get their act together.I did not renew but I guess will get the mag anyway as i was a PB subscriber.The mag is a shadow of its former self.Sad,but sign of the economic times.

OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

OSO Advertiser