Notices

Jumping waves trouble!

Old 05-22-2012, 11:24 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BDiggity
Can you post pic of the Bullet? Did it come from Harrisonville?
nope cant post pics b/c im not a member but no it was a loto boat. all white with the red/silver and black lines
brett
Old 05-23-2012, 02:18 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,814 Likes on 903 Posts

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
Doesn't matter you phucking azzhole. Every boat is different........and its rather obvious this guy hasn't spent a lot of time driving a 31 bullet. I've had to learn all over again on every single boat I've driven. And I don't consider jumping cruiser wakes going down a long river "rough water" either.
When you have rough water seat time in a 31 Bullet, then you will be qualified to give advice. When you bring your boat to LOTO on a holiday weekend, you will be qualified to discuss rough water there. Until then, this post, like most others you make, is worthless.
Old 05-23-2012, 10:10 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by black thunder 46
nope cant post pics b/c im not a member but no it was a loto boat. all white with the red/silver and black lines
brett
The one that was over by I think Hawks Nest for a while on 54?
Old 05-23-2012, 03:06 PM
Registered

Received 281 Likes on 170 Posts

Originally Posted by Griff
When you have rough water seat time in a 31 Bullet, then you will be qualified to give advice. When you bring your boat to LOTO on a holiday weekend, you will be qualified to discuss rough water there. Until then, this post, like most others you make, is worthless.
What are you the speech police? I don't know the guys lifetime experience with boats. Nobody said you had to agree with me. Same goes for the rest of you. Disagree all you want, but no need for personal insults. People like you are why others don't post............and lets be truthful here. Your post haven't done a single thing to help the poster; all it did was muck up the thread with personal insults that have nothing to do with blowout. My post have actually helped other posters by eliminating the possiblity of driver error as being a factor to the blowout.

I don't consider Texoma to be rough water either cept for the occasional days with 30mph winds and Texoma is roughly 60% bigger than LOTO with large main spans; not a long river. We have holidays here too

Last edited by TexomaPowerboater; 05-23-2012 at 03:31 PM.
Old 05-23-2012, 03:09 PM
Registered

Received 281 Likes on 170 Posts

Now that the possibility of driver error has been eliminated I would also suggest trying new props and I would definitely look at the X dimension to see if its been raised.

Last edited by TexomaPowerboater; 05-23-2012 at 03:33 PM.
Old 05-23-2012, 03:27 PM
Registered

My post have actually helped other posters by eliminating the possiblity of driver error as being a factor to the blowout.
Lolololol.
Old 05-23-2012, 07:24 PM
Registered

What are you the speech police? I don't know the guys lifetime experience with boats. Nobody said you had to agree with me. Same goes for the rest of you. Disagree all you want, but no need for personal insults. People like you are why others don't post............and lets be truthful here. Your post haven't done a single thing to help the poster; all it did was muck up the thread with personal insults that have nothing to do with blowout. My post have actually helped other posters by eliminating the possiblity of driver error as being a factor to the blowout.

I don't consider Texoma to be rough water either cept for the occasional days with 30mph winds and Texoma is roughly 60% bigger than LOTO with large main spans; not a long river. We have holidays here too
He helped me pick out another ass hole on the site
Brett
Old 05-23-2012, 09:28 PM
'05 Concept SF23
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Try som Hydomotive Intimidator 4 blades. Will also give some stern lift. It really woke up my F311 with 650 HP per side.
Old 05-23-2012, 09:29 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by black thunder 46
I just got done with my cigarette bullet project it has 23 pitch 3 blade prop. And when I jump it (props out of water) I pull back on the throttle until the boats back in the water and no mater how fast or slow I push them down as soon as I do it the rpm goes up to 6,000 ad in not just the guages you can hear the motor scream so I have to stop and plain out again. Does any one know what it could be do I need bigger props??? The boat had these props before I owned it..
Thanks
Brett
Do you know what 3 blade props are on there now? My boat was fast with a standard mirage but would lose "bite" in rough water and do what you're describing. Going to a 4 blade should cure it or even a 3 blade with a little more cup.
Old 05-23-2012, 10:43 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,814 Likes on 903 Posts

"People like me" have helped more people OSO with good advice and made more lasting freindships than you will ever realize. BTW, I have never even met Brett personally. I have seen him driving several boats and watched him dock a 46 BT in places and conditions that I would be nervous in my 32 AT.
I never called you "phucking azzhole" or any other names and am mature enough to not have to go there.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.