Notices

OSO cheese

Old 10-17-2012, 07:18 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OSO cheese

Obviously if you are after a cheap and easy interest/sport offshore boats are not a great choice...I was just wondering being in the more junior bracket of the forum (dare I say) and still feeling a bit in the dark about the future what you guys all do to keep your go fasts going fast and (girlies) looking good? No problem if you dont want to disclose this but would really like to hear.
thankyou!

I wanted to start a pole but couldnt see how to . moderator feel free to intercept//
Old 10-17-2012, 07:41 AM
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm sure I'm on the low end of this scale compared to a lot of the OSO members judging by some of the SUPER nice boats here.

I own & operate a good size local Tree Removal Service. Employ 4 full time employees.

As so for the girlies they will come with big, loud, fast haha
Old 10-17-2012, 08:05 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

what do you think everyone does on here to have all the bad a$$ boat-girls and $$ isn't it obvious, there all drug dealers
Old 10-17-2012, 08:14 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I dont have a boat.... i really hoping i am getting close though... the more i run the numbers the more i wonder if i should do it. I would to really be interested to know if sixbfigs a years is enuf to make it work...
Old 10-17-2012, 08:20 AM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 34 Posts

I'm a captain on a supply boat. Once I get my license upgrade I will be in sound enough position to comfortably purchase my 38 fountain lightning. Currently have a 272 sr1 and love it. My job supports my lifestyle nicely.
Old 10-17-2012, 08:30 AM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by ridefast77
what do you think everyone does on here to have all the bad a$$ boat-girls and $$ isn't it obvious, there all drug dealers
Its funny you say that. One of the guys in my group that has a pretty good stable of go fasts including several tripe digit jet drag boats as well as a 130+ mpH 33 Eliminator we actually call a drug dealer. He owns a tobacco and liquor store lol.
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )

Last edited by glassdave; 10-17-2012 at 10:09 AM.
Old 10-17-2012, 08:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by glassdave
Its funny you say that. One of the guys in my group that has a pretty good stable of go fasts including several tripe digit jet drag boats as well as a 130+ mpg 33 Eliminator we actually call a drug dealer. He owns a tobacco and liquor store lol.
awesome
Old 10-17-2012, 08:54 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by mptrimshop
I dont have a boat.... i really hoping i am getting close though... the more i run the numbers the more i wonder if i should do it. I would to really be interested to know if sixbfigs a years is enuf to make it work...
If sixbfigs a years is not enuf to make it work then im screwed
Old 10-17-2012, 09:41 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

I own a small business. We manufacture superabrasive grinding tools. I currently have two boats, but would like to just have one...its more "affordable!"
Old 10-17-2012, 10:05 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

a 130+ mpg 33 Eliminator
. Wow that things is set up right to get that kind of MPG.... LOL!
I can't afford anything nice without doing most of the work myself. If you can't do the work yourself or have the facility to do the work yourself the cost of owning a "useless go-fast boat" will be very high. So even if you can afford the monthly payment, don't forget about the maintenance or your sweet ride will be sitting.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.