Notices

Engine Hatch Redesign

Old 11-16-2012, 02:48 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 387 Likes on 156 Posts

This is what i'm dealing with :

I'm thinking i want to stay down even with the boat now except where the seat and hatch meet . Headrests there maybe ?
Old 11-17-2012, 01:51 AM
Registered

Received 916 Likes on 304 Posts

Deep, here's a few shots showing my hatch and headrests that might give ya some ideas. Sorry no close ups, click the pics for the full size view.

My current hatch is on it's way out if ya want it. I've made some engine compartment changes to facilitate an "old school" flat and usable cover. It's about impossible to get in or out of the boat from the rear, even when sober...

Old 11-17-2012, 10:12 AM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

[QUOTE=kidturbo;3816763]Deep, here's a few shots showing my hatch and headrests that might give ya some ideas. Sorry no close ups, click the pics for the full size view.

My current hatch is on it's way out if ya want it. I've made some engine compartment changes to facilitate an "old school" flat and usable cover. It's about impossible to get in or out of the boat from the rear, even when sober...

The wife and i both had unexpected trips in the drink for the same reason . Thanks for the offer on your hatch , i have some thinking to do . I really would like something light weight , light is fast !

Last edited by the deep; 11-17-2012 at 10:15 AM.
Old 11-22-2012, 05:10 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by the deep
This is what i'm dealing with :

I'm thinking i want to stay down even with the boat now except where the seat and hatch meet . Headrests there maybe ?
Sam , It looks like I need to get busy on some winter projects!

Is your boat at home? I may be getting neck surgery in the next week or two so I should have some time on my hands to stop over and watch you work...

Last edited by Scagburner; 11-22-2012 at 05:14 PM.
Old 11-22-2012, 07:08 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Scagburner
Sam , It looks like I need to get busy on some winter projects!

Is your boat at home? I may be getting neck surgery in the next week or two so I should have some time on my hands to stop over and watch you work...
I told you that SSR of yours was gonna make me spend money . I went through neck surgery a few years back , i wish you the best result with a quick recovery . Should i put a beer fridge and a lazyboy in the garage for you ? How about OSO on a 60" screen too . Anything for you my friend . Get well soon . Sam
Old 11-22-2012, 07:45 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 74 Likes on 24 Posts

Sam,who ever sold you those headers should at least kick in for a new hatch Glad they worked out for you. Looks like you spent some time polishing too. Looks good
Old 11-22-2012, 08:02 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Originally Posted by BONDO10
Sam,who ever sold you those headers should at least kick in for a new hatch Glad they worked out for you. Looks like you spent some time polishing too. Looks good
Yes , it is your fault my hatch won't close . I think it's a good problem to have though . Now if i can just get a nice straight cut with this chainsaw .
Old 11-22-2012, 09:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sam rough day for Me my friend. But I do still try to think of a way to help with Your boat. Hope You had a wonderful day My Friend. Artie
Old 11-22-2012, 10:12 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Originally Posted by akaboatman
Sam rough day for Me my friend. But I do still try to think of a way to help with Your boat. Hope You had a wonderful day My Friend. Artie
I understand . I hugged my daughter today and did not want to let go . As you know , my little girl is very , very sick . I wish i could trade places with her .....All this is just a distraction for me now . My #1 priority is and always will be my children .
Old 11-22-2012, 10:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

God Bless You My Friend. I'm Praying for You an Your famly My Friend. If You get the chance kiss Her for Me. From My Hart Artie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.