Notices

Famous owned Boats??

Old 04-21-2013, 11:26 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Tom A.
John Elway - had a Cigarette and now has a modern old school wood boat........
StanCraft with twin Ilmor 710s. Very nice boat, Powerboat did a feature on it when it was new.
Old 04-22-2013, 12:07 AM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 39 Posts

I own Allan "Brownie" Brown's boat.
Don Aronow drove it once also.

Old 04-22-2013, 07:03 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have a seat cushion that was f**ted on by Gilbert Gottfried....
Old 04-22-2013, 09:27 AM
Registered

Brownie that's priceless!! That's the gift that keeps on giving clark all year round
Old 04-22-2013, 09:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Chuck Norris - 46' Cougar custom race that's been for sale for ages
Mike Livorsi - 24' AT w/ 200s
Old 04-22-2013, 10:56 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Boat Boss
Your boat was actually given to Michael Mann during the shooting of Miami Vice. I do believe bad boys boat was a stock zrc from aqua toy store. It's the same one that was turned into a Ferrari boat.
Yes, Michael Mann used it himself in the filming of the Miami Vice Movie too. As for the Bad Boys 2, they used the sister to my boat which had the red deck stripe and bottom on it and I was told they used mine for either the close up of the cockpit or the shooting of the engine hatch. Again, that is what I was told. I can not confirm that for sure. At 2:19/2:20 the boat in frame appears to have no deck stripe and a camera mounted on the front.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60QT5DNSocQ

I can confirm the commercial!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raPLzhzxAeU
Old 04-22-2013, 11:17 AM
Registered

My Fountain was in Will Smith's "Welcome to Miami".
Old 04-22-2013, 11:19 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Tom A.
Yes, Michael Mann used it himself in the filming of the Miami Vice Movie too. As for the Bad Boys 2, they used the sister to my boat which had the red deck stripe and bottom on it and I was told they used mine for either the close up of the cockpit or the shooting of the engine hatch. Again, that is what I was told. I can not confirm that for sure. At 2:19/2:20 the boat in frame appears to have no deck stripe and a camera mounted on the front.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60QT5DNSocQ

I can confirm the commercial!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raPLzhzxAeU
I am not sure you were given accurate information. At the time of the shooting of BB2 i believe your boat was still in inventory at John' Pass Marina. When it was bought back from the dealer was about the time of Miami Vice was just proposed and we used it for pre-production filming in Biscayne Bay with a freighter at night to figure out how to shoot all the boats in the dark. Colin Ferrell was in your boat at that shoot. I know cause I was there in the boat. I put alot of time on your boat at various poker runs, races as pace boat, and other events. Josh Stickles and I even did some filming for a NBC station during the NBA finals in Miami. It had the handle of "old reliable" cause it never let us down for any event. If you pm me your email address I can send you some photos of your boat from those day.
Old 04-22-2013, 01:03 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Vanilla's 28 Pantera...
Attached Thumbnails Famous owned Boats??-pantera.jpg  
Old 04-22-2013, 03:20 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by eightsecmopar
My Bullet was supposably owned by Cyndi Lauper, I don't have any documentation on that but I know there was a thread on here about it. I do know it was owned by a famous record producer from New York, I can't remember the guys name right now. I have the information at work. When they owned it, the rear of the boat was green

I don't think it's a big deal but my wife likes to tell everyone
Is that the red/white Bullet that was owned by GrumpyBullet on MWBP? If so, I believe that boat was originally green/white or at least that color at some stage in its life.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.