Notices

LOTO Shootout question.

Old 06-14-2013, 07:05 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Sounds good.

Warning......It is really hard to stop smiling after being in this boat. It does it to me every time.

The only thing I don't like about the boat is the attention it gets. Folks are always stopping and shooting photos, etc. I'm afraid someday I'm going to get caught with my finger up my nose or something. lol!
Old 06-14-2013, 07:24 AM
Registered

Received 749 Likes on 402 Posts

Ortho, unless I'm mistaken your avatar pic was taken inside Nauti Marine's shop? I've spent a little time in there,
Old 06-14-2013, 08:45 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You will not be dissapointed with where you have booked to stay, its atmosphere is really good and you are in the same cove of some of the top bars at the lake. Skater fest/ Cat fest was June 6th-9th but again you will not be dissappointed in the boats /scenery at this place. That party ship from what i have seen from our boat gets right up to the veiwing line of tied/rafted up boats for the race. This isnt Florida, but I would bet you wont go away thinking it wasnt a hell of a good party and time!
Old 06-14-2013, 09:13 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by Orthobam
Sounds good.

Warning......It is really hard to stop smiling after being in this boat. It does it to me every time.

The only thing I don't like about the boat is the attention it gets. Folks are always stopping and shooting photos, etc. I'm afraid someday I'm going to get caught with my finger up my nose or something. lol!
I am sure you couldn't slap the smile off my face lol.

You know...I could help you with that attention issue. Just ship the boat down here to FL for a few months a year. I will gladly take some of that burden off for ya. J/K.

Really can't wait for this event. Can't come soon enough, I know it's going to be one to remember and an event that will keep me coming back.
Old 06-14-2013, 09:23 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
Ortho, unless I'm mistaken your avatar pic was taken inside Nauti Marine's shop? I've spent a little time in there,
You are correct. That is expensive space but Myrick takes care of the boat like it's his own. Couldn't be happier with them.
Old 06-14-2013, 09:26 AM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I love LOTO shootout forums. My favorite week of the year. Come see me at my boat at Capt Rons and if I can get away I'll take you on a 100mph tour of the lake. A guy coming all the way from Florida to the hillbilly ozarks needs to see what it's all about!! Plus, it's just another excuse for me to burn some fuel.
I was thinking the same thing. LOL but at 80 MPH I love that part of Florida and I thought dang driving all the way for the shoot out......TRUST me the only way to see LOTO is from the water, no way to explain it !!!!!
Old 06-14-2013, 09:35 AM
Registered

You are correct. That is expensive space but Myrick takes care of the boat like it's his own. Couldn't be happier with them.
Myrick is good peeps! Here is why we were in there last year during the SOTPR. Loctite those rotor screws down!!
Attached Thumbnails LOTO Shootout question.-cap.jpg  
Old 06-14-2013, 10:10 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by BZ
I was thinking the same thing. LOL but at 80 MPH I love that part of Florida and I thought dang driving all the way for the shoot out......TRUST me the only way to see LOTO is from the water, no way to explain it !!!!!

I am sure on the boat is the way to go for sure the but I will statrt with baby steps lol.

We love it over here but something about the shootout and LOTO itself just seem like such a blast. The drive will stink but the show when we get their will be more than worth it and that goes for the people there as well that are all there for the same fun and speed.

Who knows....may lead into ous bring our boat up there for future shootouts.

Last edited by Nate5.0; 06-14-2013 at 10:14 AM.
Old 06-14-2013, 10:18 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by msa4016@hotmail.
You will not be dissapointed with where you have booked to stay, its atmosphere is really good and you are in the same cove of some of the top bars at the lake. Skater fest/ Cat fest was June 6th-9th but again you will not be dissappointed in the boats /scenery at this place. That party ship from what i have seen from our boat gets right up to the veiwing line of tied/rafted up boats for the race. This isnt Florida, but I would bet you wont go away thinking it wasnt a hell of a good party and time!

Ya I am excited about the place. We figured this wont be our one and only trip so we will learn as we go.

Fri -we will spend the day and early night away from Camden and hang over at dog days and Captain Rons.

Sat - the shootout and party after at Camden

Sun - have to pick what flight back but maybe take a later one and enjoy some more shooutout or something fun where a crowd gathers.
Old 06-14-2013, 10:45 AM
Registered

Pic of the rooms from the dock plus H. Toad. Second pic is from same dock only looking further left of H. Toad. Green building is Shady Gators. Lots of stuff packed in a small area. You will not be dissapointed with where you are staying.
Attached Thumbnails LOTO Shootout question.-camden.jpg   LOTO Shootout question.-shadys.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.