Notices

LOTO Shootout question.

Old 06-14-2013, 11:02 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
Pic of the rooms from the dock plus H. Toad. Second pic is from same dock only looking further left of H. Toad. Green building is Shady Gators. Lots of stuff packed in a small area. You will not be dissapointed with where you are staying.

Nice.

Glad we opted for the lake view room with balcony. I can see that getting a lot of use with all that hardware out there.

Man......are we sure this isn't next month with all the excitement building?
Old 06-14-2013, 12:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nate- I will be down for the week staying near you, near the 4 seasons resort. I will have my Formula 280 with me (I realize 50 is not 100) but if you want to go for a cruise, let me know.

Jim
Old 06-14-2013, 01:02 PM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by glenncal1
Nate- I will be down for the week staying near you, near the 4 seasons resort. I will have my Formula 280 with me (I realize 50 is not 100) but if you want to go for a cruise, let me know.

Jim

Sounds good and thank you........definitely will, love being out in the waterways and so does the GF.

Prob make a thread just before like a roll call for us out of towners

Last edited by Nate5.0; 06-14-2013 at 01:06 PM.
Old 06-15-2013, 02:07 PM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
I am sure on the boat is the way to go for sure the but I will statrt with baby steps lol.

We love it over here but something about the shootout and LOTO itself just seem like such a blast. The drive will stink but the show when we get their will be more than worth it and that goes for the people there as well that are all there for the same fun and speed.

Who knows....may lead into ous bring our boat up there for future shootouts.
OK think of it like this you are spends lots of time and $$$$ to get there why wouldn't you give it a 100% when you get there .... LOL ... I know it seems like a lot but again LOTO isn't much if you are not out on the water..... Think of it like this going to see a concert and wearing a blind fold...you can hear the music but not see the show... sounds like there are enough peep's that will give you a ride ....JUST do it you will not be sorry..... Great time !!!!!