Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Thank You Chicago--Racine run attendees! >

Thank You Chicago--Racine run attendees!

Notices

Thank You Chicago--Racine run attendees!

Old 08-14-2002, 09:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

42 SS,
I’m sure I’ll see you out there. I'll give that shop a call this fall. I want engines back to me by January. I would loss my mind if I lost half the summer. Wally you are to patient. I'd be driving trucks through windows. Maybe I should just take Cigwille up on his kind jester to trade me his 600 Chiefs and speed masters for my 454 Mags & Bravos straight up.

Dan
Old 08-14-2002, 10:04 PM
Registered

Candyman~ Somewhere, you offered Todd & me to tag along with you for this weekend...does the offer still stand?
I have a family reunion on Saturday afternoon, so anytime around that would be great! What is your schedule looking like for the weekend?
Tracy
Old 08-14-2002, 11:54 PM
Registered

Tracy,
I plan to be out all three days weather permitting. I also want to go to the twilight Air show Saturday night followed by the Fireworks.

I am still working on a slip for this weekend. I know better than waiting to the last minute.

Would you and Todd be interested in seeing the Air Show or the Fireworks or both? Pick a day. I could pick you guys up at Burnham and see how the water is for you. As far as the parties, I have no idea. That’s not my department. I'm just the designated driver. If you want a real treat I could pick you guys up some DownScope on the river on my way to the Lake. It’s this green drink they mix up in the back room at Skipper's Marina. They sell it by the half-gallon. Great tasting! It definitely has a KICK to it. Let me know your plans. You guys are welcome any day.
Cell 708-218-1566
Dan
Old 08-15-2002, 09:03 AM
Charter Member#330
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Dan,
I'm not sure what we are doing on the 24th. yet. There is also the Michigan City Boat show we were going to go to. But I might change my mind on that one.
Eddie has been bugging me to go to the COPS Run.

Mark
Old 08-16-2002, 01:11 AM
Registered

Mark,
I told Jack I'm in for the COPS run. I want to see Mark's Apache fly. Jack says we can have the slips for the evening. Maybe we could get a group to run over the MC on Sunday? Maybe the Michigan guys could come down and meet with us at Michigan City? Maybe we could then go to the beach? Maybe I don't know what the heck I'm talking about?
See you this weekend,
Dan

BTW, If you see Sandy tell her to have Tony call me. I promised to get them out for a ride.