LOTO boats worth a premium?

Notices

LOTO boats worth a premium?

Old 09-23-2014, 09:46 AM
Registered

Received 44 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by BrettM
$3500 for transport, no big deal.

Full service, new headers and going through the 525's, I think a little price increase is validated. Either way, a asking price is just that, asking. Call or email me anytime if you would like to talk about any of our boats. [email protected]
The boat looks great in person if I'm not mistaken I saw it romping around at the shootout. Pics don't do it justice.
Old 09-23-2014, 09:51 AM
Registered

Received 62 Likes on 17 Posts

The ad will be updated when we have it all documented and complete. We just pulled the engines Yesterday. Its a super nice boat, just wanted to be sure it was ready for the water. I plan on using it until it sells!!!
Old 09-23-2014, 09:52 AM
Registered

Received 62 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by PigNaPoke
The boat looks great in person if I'm not mistaken I saw it romping around at the shootout. Pics don't do it justice.
It might have been a different boat. We didn't have the boat in stock during the Shootout. It is a great looking boat. We added new carpet in the cockpit and cabin along with a ton of little improvements.
Old 09-23-2014, 12:00 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 65 Posts

It might have been a different boat. We didn't have the boat in stock during the Shootout. It is a great looking boat. We added new carpet in the cockpit and cabin along with a ton of little improvements.
You guys do that well!! Never has hesitated to have PBC do any work for me and their staff is second to none.
Old 09-23-2014, 02:27 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 46 Likes on 23 Posts

$3500 for transport, no big deal.

Full service, new headers and going through the 525's, I think a little price increase is validated. Either way, a asking price is just that, asking. Call or email me anytime if you would like to talk about any of our boats. [email protected]
Having a boat ready to go is the best way to sell and garners the highest sale price. PBC seems to do it right, knowledgeable and reliable. You get what you pay for.
Old 09-23-2014, 04:09 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

another thing you guys have to remember is that for these guys " Ozarks brokers/dealers" this is there job and business, and from a business stand point, buying a boat at a deal or lower price where they know they can make since is how they make a lot of there money, there also the ones taking the time to find the boat, work a deal, transport the boat, and do what ever service or upgrades they deem nessacary. and remember there also the ones sticking there necks out and taking the risk of buying a used boat because they usally stand behind what they sell.

another thing is, unlike most guys on this web site, not everyone sits around and window shops at every web site, looking for deals. some guys like to call a local dealer, tell them what they want, what they need and there budget, and have some one else do the hard work... and that comes with a cost!
Old 09-23-2014, 05:33 PM
wgg
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Price is relative...nice boats aren't cheap, cheap boats aren't nice
Call Brett If they have something you want I dont think he will lose a deal over price
Plus LOTO is as nice of a place to sea trial a boat as anywhere
Old 09-23-2014, 06:42 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Quick story,there was a 21 superboat with a 509 for sale a few years back. It was advertised on this site and a few others. The guy lived in Ohio. I believe he sold the boat to someone in Maryland for 16,500.00. The guy's wife hates the boat he decides to sell it. It was on ebay. I could of bought it for 14,000.00. I couldn't come up with all of the money at the time. I see the boat advertised from a broker on Boat Trader. I call the broker and he tells me I'm a week too late. I ask him where the boat went,he tells me California. Fast forward to this year. I'm checking all the forums and the boat is back up for sale from Tom Scahill racing.The boat now is going for 18,500.00. I talked to Tom about the boat. The boat is in the same condition as it was few years back. I tell him my story. I ask whats the best he can do on the boat. He tells me if your really serious make me a realistic offer. I offer him 15,000.00 for the boat. I tell him I was quoted anywhere from 3000-3500 to have the boat shipped back to the eastcoast(New York).We agreed and that was that. I finally got the boat I truly wanted. It cost me 4500.00 dollars more but I had to have it. I guess it wasn't such a quick story. Joe
Old 09-23-2014, 08:03 PM
Registered

It could just be that boats at LOTO are kept in better shape.
Old 09-23-2014, 08:05 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by Wilks
It could just be that boats at LOTO are kept in better shape.
Except some of these boats are coming fresh out of Florida!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.