BUI in michigan... what to expect has anyone had one >

BUI in michigan... what to expect has anyone had one

Notices

BUI in michigan... what to expect has anyone had one

Old 09-19-2015, 06:53 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 569 Likes on 262 Posts

Was in Port Isabel TX. On my SEADOO!! watching a weigh-in, Pizzed of the dock master for being there.
Got pulled over by 6 - 18yro Coasties, one sitting on the 50cal. Said Blow here and Now face DUI- go to shore- sheriff standing there- and get Public Drunk- I took door #2.

Had a few beers on ski over about 6 hrs on the water. Probably would have passed but Not worth the risk-
Spent almost 40 hours in the Clink because I was $52 Short on bail!!! Went in about 5pm Sat out Monday 9am. I was in TX. NOBODY knew I was there. no one to call.
In drunk tank with all Mexicans, fukrs were doing Blow in the cell- I declined but thank you for offering!!- Border patrol was asking everybody where they were from, get tothe Lone Whittey and I say DC-truth- They said sit the fuk down lol.
Took almost 8 more hours to locate ski.
Lesson learned- Don't Leave Home with less than a G in pocket!!
Old 09-19-2015, 07:35 AM
Registered

Received 881 Likes on 478 Posts

Originally Posted by tommymonza

Had to blow 3 times . 1st 2 i blew a 08 third i hyperventilated and blew a 07 and walked out of there a freeman 2 minutes later.
I have never heard that ending in a DUI story.......
Old 09-19-2015, 08:55 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by f_inscreenname
That’s the short version. Lol.
Another tip I also found out. Do not wear a suit to court. You look like you have money so the fines will stay high (from a former prosecutor).
Glad you gave us the short version! LOL
Old 09-19-2015, 10:52 AM
Registered

Received 606 Likes on 275 Posts

I boat on Great Lakes and connecting waters. The only place I get boarded by the Coast Guard is by the Detroit waterfront. Every time they have been nice to me even if we have open beer in plain sight. Every boarding the outcome has been a certificate that says "thank you for promoting safe boating". I respect the Coast Guard and have no problem with them.

I limit myself to a maximum of one low alcohol beer per hour.

Safetys are for hunting weapons. They can get you killed on a self defense firearm.

Just my three cents.
Old 09-19-2015, 07:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tommymonza
i sat in the Electric chair 20 years ago at midnight in bumphuck Elizabeth City N.C.after pulling out of a strip bar in a hippie van with florida plates after having 4 drafts in a hour and a half waiting for a friend.

Blew a .09 on the road after they told me I would not be charged with anything if i blew there.

Took me down the road about a 1/2 mile to the police station slash court house. This chit is out of the 50s.

after requesting my public attorney and them granting me an hour to have a friend arrive as a witness instead ,which bought me more time but no friend i blew.

Had to blow 3 times . 1st 2 i blew a 08 third i hyperventilated and blew a 07 and walked out of there a freeman 2 minutes later.
I've been there, the name of the place is headlights
Old 09-19-2015, 09:46 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by JRider
The only thing I can say some what positive is that the State police in MI seem to be a lot more professional than the local yocals.
I agree with this completely.
Old 09-22-2015, 12:05 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

J rider/ Tinkerer I totally agree, the blue boys have always been fair with me, but don't ever pee in ther cheerios they will turn the county wolves lose on you.Realy they have the sheriffs do the dirty work, enough said.