millions and millions of prayers needed

Notices

millions and millions of prayers needed

Old 04-09-2016, 08:55 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

OSO Members and Guest!

An OSO family member is in need of our help, from the 11,356 Views and 168 Replies, you know that Super Fan Chris has had Type 1 Diabetes and is now in need of a Kidney Transplant as soon as he is stable enough to have the operation, a donor has been found and it is going to happen. Chris is a family man and will have to quit his job because he will be missing a lot of work and Chris's 10 year old daughter Jennifer also has Type 1 Diabetes. Chris not only needs our Prayers but he will also need some money for Medical Bills and to survive with no job. A Go Fund Me Account has been set up for him, so I'm asking the OSO members, to try and make a donation to Chris's Go Fund Me Account. Please donate anything if you can, even if it is only $1.00 it will help an OSO Member and his family to get through this very difficult time, the Goal is $5,000.00. Thank You!
Old 04-09-2016, 09:37 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dont know you but hang in there. Keep fighting!!!
Old 04-11-2016, 10:24 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Originally Posted by AB From Windsor
OSO Members and Guest!

An OSO family member is in need of our help, from the 11,356 Views and 168 Replies, you know that Super Fan Chris has had Type 1 Diabetes and is now in need of a Kidney Transplant as soon as he is stable enough to have the operation, a donor has been found and it is going to happen. Chris is a family man and will have to quit his job because he will be missing a lot of work and Chris's 10 year old daughter Jennifer also has Type 1 Diabetes. Chris not only needs our Prayers but he will also need some money for Medical Bills and to survive with no job. A Go Fund Me Account has been set up for him, so I'm asking the OSO members, to try and make a donation to Chris's Go Fund Me Account. Please donate anything if you can, even if it is only $1.00 it will help an OSO Member and his family to get through this very difficult time, the Goal is $5,000.00. Thank You!

Andy,

Thank you for posting for me...It means a lot to me....it will be nice if over $5K so I can pay off quicker....

I would love to get into racing when transplant is over. I always wanted to throttle in the race!!

Chris K
Old 04-11-2016, 11:44 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Chris- hang in there. I donated and will spread the word......
Old 04-11-2016, 12:49 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by AB From Windsor
OSO Members and Guest!

An OSO family member is in need of our help, from the 11,356 Views and 168 Replies,..... A Go Fund Me Account has been set up for him, so I'm asking the OSO members, to try and make a donation to Chris's Go Fund Me Account. Please donate anything if you can, even if it is only $1.00 it will help an OSO Member and his family to get through this very difficult time, the Goal is $5,000.00. Thank You!
How do we find Chris's; "Chris's Go Fund Me Account" ?
Old 04-11-2016, 04:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by KAAMA
How do we find Chris's; "Chris's Go Fund Me Account" ?
If you go back to Post 165, just click onto the gofundme account and thanks for helping out Chris. It is very much appreciated by Chris and his family. Andy
Old 04-12-2016, 08:26 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Originally Posted by wannabe
chris- hang in there. I donated and will spread the word......
thank you!!!!!!
Old 04-12-2016, 08:58 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by DriverofDonzi
thank you!!!!!!
Posted over on the hull truth.....
Old 04-14-2016, 11:01 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have the JDRF walk this sat in Charlotte to keep the research going! We need to help Chris and all the others with this disease. Many people just don't understand the magnitude of type 1 diabetes and how many people have it. My brother, my nephew, my daughter and many uncles in my family alone. This is a big deal and awareness for the complications that can result needs to be spread. Thank you to all who contribute and help all the people with their different struggles.
Old 04-16-2016, 09:50 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Good morning all,

How am I doing? I am sure you are looking forward to see how I am feeling today. Actually, I feel GREAT! I lost more than 10 pounds because I follow my doctor's food restrictions. The best part is I have NO fluids in my belly....THanks goodness....BUt I will have to fill fluids during evening hours and then use cycle machine. Cycle machine is very much less pain than manual exchange fluids....BUT....I wanted you all to know that I will get through this journey. I will not back out I will not giving up..I will fight all the way until I get kidney transplant!

Thanks,
Chris

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.