Notices

Deleting beware threads

Old 03-04-2016, 06:20 PM
Registered

Received 217 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by smokin' gun
jerk
class act ,again,thread was not about you,
and I really dont give a phuck about your $1200.00 thats between you and the other party,your a grown adult you made the deal,so deal with it.

Besides you have told other people to stay off your threads in the past, so please practice what you preach and stay off my thread.

Not interested in arguing with you

Last edited by boatnt; 03-04-2016 at 06:45 PM.
Old 03-04-2016, 06:24 PM
Registered

Received 217 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by Padraig
Some of you might think different if it was your $1200 instead of Smoking Gun's.

Padraig
Thread was NOT about Smoking gun,
Old 03-04-2016, 06:57 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Tough call. I see it as getting your hard earned cash back, but also doesn't leave any bread crumbs for the next buyer who does a search and comes up with nothing and then proceeds to make a purchase.

Next time, after you get your money/parts back and are made whole, put the beware thread back up, unless you signed a legal document saying you won't.
Old 03-04-2016, 07:07 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

who deletes these threads?

Are theyre still super moderators like that speedgirl thing .or has it changed to unnamed mods ?
Just curious if the bias still lives here .
Old 03-04-2016, 07:31 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by smokin' gun
ill tell u what ill do for u ..send me a check for $1.200 and ill put the post back up ..gotta luv it its all about me .put yourself in my position

I bet you would have walked away from the $1.200 right ?????? jerk
A last thought on this, you used us i.e. OSO to further a means to get a result in your favor, if people are questioning the deletion of a thread warning members of a business that might not operate in the best interest of a consumer they have a right to question the deletion. Calling someone a jerk after you used us is uncalled for.
Old 03-04-2016, 08:12 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

here is my take on this matter,unless money does not matter i see no shame in removing the beware thread if that is what you need to do to get your money back.while i agree that their is no need for name calling how can you blame a guy that really just wants to be made whole again.in my case i had no problem removing my thread to recieve my 4300 bucks.this section is not just to warn others of scammers but also to help those that got ripped off to get their money back.just maybe the guy who tried to screw gorden learned the power of oso and will think twice before he pulls that chit again.also,a lot of members read the thread before it was removed so this section does work.
Old 03-04-2016, 08:24 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by klaatutooyou
who deletes these threads?

Are theyre still super moderators like that speedgirl thing .or has it changed to unnamed mods ?
Just curious if the bias still lives here .
my thread and gordon,s were deleted by our request as that is what it took to be made whole again.
Old 03-04-2016, 08:44 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 866 Likes on 325 Posts

And while you guys are at it, make sure you tell your wife the names of all the girls you banged in the last 30 years...

C'mon guys, sometimes mistakes are made. It isnt always direct misrepresentation and its opinion.

How many of you are having power built by Cobra right now? Yeah, exactly.
Old 03-04-2016, 08:47 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by boatnt
really threads not about me .I find it odd I delete the thread at 10.30 and at 12.00 this one shows up

and yes I tell people to stay off my threads that talk crap and are meaningless ..stupid comments

accept my apology .I was pissed as you would be I hate when everyone gangs up on a guy no matter what you do your wrong
Old 03-04-2016, 08:52 PM
Registered

Received 317 Likes on 174 Posts

Originally Posted by boatnt
He'll of a coincidence.

Padraig

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.