Old 10-07-2016, 08:05 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can vitreo still be gotten ? I'm just about all out :-(
Old 10-07-2016, 08:06 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by GO4BROKE
Vitreo by fountain of youth. Super easy on and off, even in the sun. Wicked deep shine.
Bought it for the boat, now I use it on everything.
Old 10-07-2016, 08:07 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by ROB FREEMAN
Can vitreo still be gotten ? I'm just about all out :-(
http://www.fountainofyouthrestore.co..._-_Vitreo.html

Click "purchase" and log into PayPal. I'm ordering a couple quarts for me and some pints for stocking stuffers because the shipping ain't cheap, might as well make it count.

Last edited by Speedracer29; 10-07-2016 at 08:11 PM.
Old 10-07-2016, 08:27 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We started just toweling our clear coated deck because we have to walk on the bow. For me, the last bit of perfectly buffed bow shine isn't worth the risk of falling.

Last edited by BenPerfected; 10-09-2016 at 05:29 AM.
Old 10-07-2016, 09:15 PM
Registered

Thanks. I thought they went out of business. Or were feuding with other partners. Or something. I love that vitreo
Old 10-07-2016, 09:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BenPerfected
We started just toweling our clear coated deck because we have to walk on the bow. For me, the last bit of perfectly buffed bow shine isn't worth the risk of of falling.
That ain't no joke. Dam head hits the boat . Body not far behind. Lol. Talk about embarrassing chit rite there :-))))
Old 10-07-2016, 11:01 PM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 65 Posts

Man where do I start with this thread? Lol...

Carnuba is no good for boats, synthetic waxes will be the only wax that holds up long term. We make many cool products. We are not just a single line that we hope someone likes. For example- we make 20 different dressings about 10 waxes and 5-10 all purpose cleaners. We have been around since 1961. We have always just sold to the pros like shops, dealers, body shops, car washes mainly commercial sales.

Check out and Google- P&S Detailing Products
Old 10-08-2016, 07:39 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

I use Presta Products for all my detailing. Their cutting compounds are awesome and they sell the buffing pads to match the compounds, makes it really easy. I use their marine uv creme wax and seems to work very well. A little pricey but really good stuff.
Old 10-08-2016, 01:08 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by precisiondetails
Man where do I start with this thread? Lol...

Carnuba is no good for boats, synthetic waxes will be the only wax that holds up long term. We make many cool products. We are not just a single line that we hope someone likes. For example- we make 20 different dressings about 10 waxes and 5-10 all purpose cleaners. We have been around since 1961. We have always just sold to the pros like shops, dealers, body shops, car washes mainly commercial sales.

Check out and Google- P&S Detailing Products
I've had good results w/ the Driven Wax you turned me on to. My boat is stored indoors so a good coat of Driven followed by occassional P&S spray on quick detail keeps it looking shiny, slick and the water beading. Very happy w/ the products you turned me on to.
Old 10-08-2016, 01:58 PM
Registered

Received 151 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by NASCAT
I've had good results w/ the Driven Wax you turned me on to. My boat is stored indoors so a good coat of Driven followed by occassional P&S spray on quick detail keeps it looking shiny, slick and the water beading. Very happy w/ the products you turned me on to.
Thanks Mike, now you have to try a product we just came out with a few months ago. It's called Bead Maker. And yes the driven is the best non P&S product. Of course we don't really sell to the public so people aren't as familiar with it. But there is a huge difference between over the counter and professional product.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.