3.16%
Donald Trump
72.63%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Timmy vs Philly 2017 POUND FEST

Old 05-25-2017, 09:54 AM
Registered

Received 228 Likes on 77 Posts

DAD, the reason I don't have videos of me running in rough water, is because when were running, were going so fast no one wants to try to record. on and off the throttles like don Johnson and chuck Norris racing USA. skipping over the waves. not bashing through them.

you on the other hand, are out for a merry go round ride and its easy for people to video tape you boating because you don't even need to worry about proper throttling because your props never leave the water!

do I have experience surfing my boat through tidal waves? NO. do I have experience running 70-80 mph in 2-3's occasional 4 straight into the wind? yes. if you think im going to come out there ad put my boat in a hurricane with 7' swells youre more retarded than everyone thinks.

and hey would ya look at that, even if I came to ohio this weekend, the water wouldn't be "big enough"

oh, in regards to your last post, no one is talking to you, were all laughing at you
Old 05-25-2017, 09:55 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Ok cool story
Old 05-25-2017, 10:31 AM
ben
Registered

Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Force

Facts are he has never ran in any rough water with that boat let alone Lake Erie or any other Great Lake, so he has zero experience doing so, it will take him a day boating in it to learn the water and set up boat to run in it at all, it's easy to navigate a Great Lake on a 30-40 mph wind day period.

m
Pretty sure he's had it at LOTO on shootout weekend, and everyone knows LOTO has the roughest water of anywhere. especially leaving the shootout.
Old 05-25-2017, 10:34 AM
ben
Registered

Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
Ok, check this out.....

Standard man card rules would have Phil step up and say "Tim, you win, I did not have my sh!t together and am unable to compete, therefor you win by default' as he graciously admits defeat.

And by those same standard man card rules, Tim would say "While I accept your concession, I want to beat you head to head in true competition" Thereby offering a rematch.

So what I, the great instigator of jackassery am proposing is as follows....

Fall usually see rough water and is techically "after" the season so to speak to eliminate potential schedueling conflicts.

October 28th is Halloween at the bay (PIB). The run from the Venetian marina to PIB is roughly 20 miles. End of October can pretty much guarantee snotty conditions. Dockage at the Bay should not be an issue. The party is usually pretty good. Now for the pound fest reward.. The winner walks the loser (dressed as a dog) around all night on a leash with the loser fetching and buying the winners drinks and pays his dock fee for Saturday night. We will arrange for official starting, finishing and timekeeping for the event.and I will buy both participants their first round of beverages Saturday night. Can I get 3 volunteers for course workers?

If you knuckleheads are serious, and are willing to commit and make this happen, weather permitting I can possibly arrange for a helicopter to film the run. (helicopter pilot has done several opa races and has no problem getting down on the deck for some good pictures)

Tim, are you in?

Phil, Are you in?
I'll volunteer, and buy a round of drinks.
Old 05-25-2017, 10:44 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by ben
Pretty sure he's had it at LOTO on shootout weekend, and everyone knows LOTO has the roughest water of anywhere. especially leaving the shootout.
He did. Saw him out there running and it looked to be doing just fine.
Old 05-25-2017, 10:48 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by ben
Oh wow 2-3's... that's rough as can be lol loto...
Old 05-25-2017, 11:20 AM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Force
Oh wow 2-3's... that's rough as can be lol loto...
Why do you comment on something you have zero experience with? You went to loto for the first time as a passenger when it's wasn't busy. Go on a nice holiday or busy weekend. I have my share of Great Lakes experience and have been out in life threatening water on Ontario and Erie. I would still take that over the unpredictable cluster **** that goes on at loto. Wakes as big as 7ft coming from all directions with no rhythm or timing. Boats everywhere in a relatively skinny river. Boats overtaking you, driving like scared rabbits in the road, off plane, wrong side, little ones, big ones. You simply never relax. Don't discount what you haven't experienced. 70,000 homes on that lake and most of them have boats. Dinner time on any nice weekend is a **** show.

Not saying it's worse than your 3.5 mile trip you take every weekend to KI when the weather is bad, just saying it's way worse than you describing it as just "2-3s"
Old 05-25-2017, 11:29 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I have yet to see any video of Loto that makes me thinknits worse then Great Lakes, I didn't know anyone in the Great Lakes that will say loto is worse, hmmm we have islands and channels all over and a huge bay, JUST LIKE LOTO... now add 30-40 mph winds ... and a depth average of 30-40 ft ... trust me we get worse that's been debated more then cig/fountain... not even worth the arguement... I just thought it was funny that dude considers 2-3's "rough" and that is like 1-2 weekends a season.

As for experience... how many loto guys been to Erie? Doubt too many so same opinion goes how can they judge?

Last edited by Full Force; 05-25-2017 at 11:31 AM.
Old 05-25-2017, 11:35 AM
Registered

Received 127 Likes on 74 Posts

"Whats wrong Lassie? You say Timmy is down in a well and debating Lake Erie and LOTO again? Just leave his azz there. He will learn someday....come on in I'll give ya some kibble."
Old 05-25-2017, 11:44 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Lololol you guys

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.