Donald Trump
72.63%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Timmy vs Philly 2017 POUND FEST

Old 05-26-2017, 05:11 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Force
The whole thing started when Phil and others call my boat a old slow POS every chance they get, I think it's funny that he and others can rip apart the boat I love, put a lot of money into and enjoy calling it a POS but if I say anything at all I am the jerk.... all I said was I could take him in rough water on Erie... he said otherwise so that's what happened...Phil pounds his chest about having such a fast boat and how bad mine sucks, well mines paid for and I prefer it that way... could I take a loan out and get a TS boat that runs 100+? sure.. I chose not to.. that's my choice..this whole thing is blown way out of portion and I am over it. Phil even said 2-3's hes doing 70-80... try that in 3-5's and bigger lests see how that goes.

Withtnhe money I have invested if all out speed was my goal I could have clearly paid for a different boat.... mid 70's is fine for me, if I chose to go faster later I will address that then.

the moistress comments, the POS comments, the Tim sucks comments and all that is ok by others but god forbid I make a comment... whatever.....it's my hard work and dedication that makes me feel good about what I do, most would have given up long ago... I get zero credit for any of the good I have done, I made a few posts proving the reliability of 2 seasons on these engines, skimmed right over.... as usual, OSO focuses on bashing me into the ground.

yet when someone says something you don't agree with you attack their boat. You have done it in this thread multiple times.
Old 05-26-2017, 05:34 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Show me where I say that ... attack the boat? No I do not... if anything I say my opinion on a brand as many of us do, never attack aspnones pride and joy, if I say anything it's because of people past bashing me... like boatnt, he bashed the hellnout of me and my boat... so I give it back
Old 05-26-2017, 06:02 AM
Registered

Received 839 Likes on 358 Posts

This thing started as a typical dumpster fire, that spread to the wood pellet factory, then the fire works factory, then the rocket fuel factory, and now the real hair wig factory is burning and it just stinks
Old 05-26-2017, 06:16 AM
Registered

Show me where I say that ... attack the boat? No I do not... if anything I say my opinion on a brand as many of us do, never attack aspnones pride and joy, if I say anything it's because of people past bashing me... like boatnt, he bashed the hellnout of me and my boat... so I give it back
Well with me you assume I don't have a boat (which you are wrong) and tell me to keep my "f*ucking mouth shut". Even if I didn't What the hell would that matter?

then just below on post #430
"lol dumbest post ever, says he with the huge 32 sinking fountain "
to Boatnt.

You also called Phil's trailer a "piece of sh*t" but yet you have never seen it and it seems to pull his boat all over just fine.

Again...always the victim aren't you Tim.
Old 05-26-2017, 06:38 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Exact words from a local of Phils "trailer not ready it's got issues"

Ok you have 2 examples of me saying things that I did or deny... try again.

Saying you don't even have a boat and bashing it are not the same thing genius.

Originally Posted by Nate5.0
Well with me you assume I don't have a boat (which you are wrong) and tell me to keep my "f*ucking mouth shut". Even if I didn't What the hell would that matter?

then just below on post #430 to Boatnt.

You also called Phil's trailer a "piece of sh*t" but yet you have never seen it and it seems to pull his boat all over just fine.

Again...always the victim aren't you Tim.
Old 05-26-2017, 06:50 AM
Registered

Received 195 Likes on 102 Posts

This had the potential to be epic fun...........but alas, I grow weary.
Old 05-26-2017, 07:04 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 82predictor
I would be more than happy to demonstrate the "not great rough water abilities" of a Hustler to you anytine in person and not by what your sisters cousins brother told you at the Mustang parts swap meet. A few people had also told me about my boats inability to handle rough water when I first got it. Apparently the boat doesnt know about its deficiency and seems to run ok and to my surprise it seems to run with quite a few boats when it's choppy out.
Your logic and first hand experience has no place in this thread!! We can only base our arguments off of Full Force's FACTS! He is the end all be all on boating knowledge. Fact.
Old 05-26-2017, 07:15 AM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

The whole thing started when Phil and others call my boat a old slow POS every chance they get, I think it's funny that he and others can rip apart the boat I love, put a lot of money into and enjoy calling it a POS but if I say anything at all I am the jerk.... all I said was I could take him in rough water on Erie... he said otherwise so that's what happened...Phil pounds his chest about having such a fast boat and how bad mine sucks, well mines paid for and I prefer it that way... could I take a loan out and get a TS boat that runs 100+? sure.. I chose not to.. that's my choice..this whole thing is blown way out of portion and I am over it. Phil even said 2-3's hes doing 70-80... try that in 3-5's and bigger lests see how that goes.

Withtnhe money I have invested if all out speed was my goal I could have clearly paid for a different boat.... mid 70's is fine for me, if I chose to go faster later I will address that then.

the moistress comments, the POS comments, the Tim sucks comments and all that is ok by others but god forbid I make a comment... whatever.....it's my hard work and dedication that makes me feel good about what I do, most would have given up long ago... I get zero credit for any of the good I have done, I made a few posts proving the reliability of 2 seasons on these engines, skimmed right over.... as usual, OSO focuses on bashing me into the ground.

You let the youngster get under your skin! Boat comparisons(boat bashing) have been happening on this site forever! "PUT UP OR SHUT UP......and then its over. At this point,Its really immature and childish. Ignore him and it will eventually go away.....Who cares, you know who you are.
Old 05-26-2017, 07:22 AM
Registered

Exact words from a local of Phils "trailer not ready it's got issues"

Ok you have 2 examples of me saying things that I did or deny... try again.

Saying you don't even have a boat and bashing it are not the same thing genius.

So cause Phil's trailer currently has issues it is a piece of sh*t........Your exact words.

What does that make your boat last year when you had "issues"?
Old 05-26-2017, 07:33 AM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 341 Posts

Can we start another poll of who figured this wouldn't happen vs who thought it might actually go down?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.