Donald Trump
72.63%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Timmy vs Philly 2017 POUND FEST

Old 05-25-2017, 11:47 AM
Registered

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Force
I have yet to see any video of Loto that makes me thinknits worse then Great Lakes, I didn't know anyone in the Great Lakes that will say loto is worse, hmmm we have islands and channels all over and a huge bay, JUST LIKE LOTO... now add 30-40 mph winds ... and a depth average of 30-40 ft ... trust me we get worse that's been debated more then cig/fountain... not even worth the arguement... I just thought it was funny that dude considers 2-3's "rough" and that is like 1-2 weekends a season.

As for experience... how many loto guys been to Erie? Doubt too many so same opinion goes how can they judge?
No one said it is worse....they said don't discount it being as you have never been in it during those conditions. Just as you are doing in your exact post.
Old 05-25-2017, 11:54 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Nobodybsaidbits worse here in this post... but guys say it all the time... all over the place
Old 05-25-2017, 11:58 AM
ben
Registered

Received 35 Likes on 22 Posts

I have yet to see any video of Loto that makes me thinknits worse then Great Lakes, I didn't know anyone in the Great Lakes that will say loto is worse, hmmm we have islands and channels all over and a huge bay, JUST LIKE LOTO... now add 30-40 mph winds ... and a depth average of 30-40 ft ... trust me we get worse that's been debated more then cig/fountain... not even worth the arguement... I just thought it was funny that dude considers 2-3's "rough" and that is like 1-2 weekends a season.

As for experience... how many loto guys been to Erie? Doubt too many so same opinion goes how can they judge?
I've been to Erie, personally I wouldn't compare them. Two completely different animals.
I thought you might have caught my sarcasm in that post...
Old 05-25-2017, 11:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I contribute where I feel I need to, you guys can feel free to not look or sorry about what I do... not sure eh you care? So....
What is it exactly that you contribute? Insults?
Old 05-25-2017, 12:18 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Is this thread locked yet? No reason it needs to continue
Old 05-25-2017, 12:21 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
Ok, check this out.....

Standard man card rules would have Phil step up and say "Tim, you win, I did not have my sh!t together and am unable to compete, therefor you win by default' as he graciously admits defeat.

And by those same standard man card rules, Tim would say "While I accept your concession, I want to beat you head to head in true competition" Thereby offering a rematch.

So what I, the great instigator of jackassery am proposing is as follows....

Fall usually see rough water and is techically "after" the season so to speak to eliminate potential schedueling conflicts.

October 28th is Halloween at the bay (PIB). The run from the Venetian marina to PIB is roughly 20 miles. End of October can pretty much guarantee snotty conditions. Dockage at the Bay should not be an issue. The party is usually pretty good. Now for the pound fest reward.. The winner walks the loser (dressed as a dog) around all night on a leash with the loser fetching and buying the winners drinks and pays his dock fee for Saturday night. We will arrange for official starting, finishing and timekeeping for the event.and I will buy both participants their first round of beverages Saturday night. Can I get 3 volunteers for course workers?

If you knuckleheads are serious, and are willing to commit and make this happen, weather permitting I can possibly arrange for a helicopter to film the run. (helicopter pilot has done several opa races and has no problem getting down on the deck for some good pictures)

Tim, are you in?

Phil, Are you in?
Penguin costumes would be more amusing.

Old 05-25-2017, 12:24 PM
Registered

Received 4,327 Likes on 1,242 Posts

I wouldnt tell Phil his boat sucks in rough water because I have no idea, never been on his boat. .... and I wouldn`t comment on ROTO water if I`ve never been there when it is rough.

I have however been to Lake Michigan, Erie, and ROTO. reason I don`t like ROTO is all the reasons Ron said. My ac line cracked one year, my bellows another and one time I went between two wakes and I went sideway like I`ve never done on the Great Lakes. I call it annoying water and it aint no picnic!

ROTO is definitely not some easy 2-3' ride with waves bouncing between shores on that river.

This isn`t even when it`s rough: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGALIK9yTpY

Last edited by ICDEDPPL; 05-25-2017 at 12:28 PM.
Old 05-25-2017, 12:28 PM
Registered

Received 159 Likes on 78 Posts

Wow 54 pages and we aren't choosing a CAM, Oil or saying the word Apache. What is OSO coming to?
Old 05-25-2017, 12:35 PM
Registered

Received 1,329 Likes on 742 Posts

Originally Posted by cigrocket
Wow 54 pages and we aren't choosing a CAM, Oil or saying the word Apache. What is OSO coming to?
To be fair Tim did say Apache!

Lol
Old 05-25-2017, 12:37 PM
Registered

Received 159 Likes on 78 Posts

Originally Posted by Wildman_grafix
To be fair Tim did say Apache!

Lol
I should have been more meticulous in my reading comprehension, of this in depth conversation....lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.