3.16%
Donald Trump
72.63%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Timmy vs Philly 2017 POUND FEST

Old 05-28-2017, 05:17 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

So I thought this was going down Monday... everyone out?? We are doing Thunderfest in August... one of the legs for that could be poundfest and then all of us could join
Old 05-29-2017, 10:17 AM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

AJ, we all know you are always in for a good pounding.
Old 05-29-2017, 12:31 PM
Registered

Received 736 Likes on 331 Posts

There is the LOTO poounding,
then there is the Lake Michigan pounding
and then there is the ocean pounding
and last , the mother of all, the Lake Erie pounding.
Old 05-29-2017, 01:11 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
Unfortunatley for me, there were Horse Show plans made that I couldn't get out of this weekend.
So when I get back tonight I may just pull the cover off, climb in, pop a beer, drop the bolster, turn radio on, make vroom vroom noises, maybe even play with the trim a little... I was thinking about pulling my checking account on my phone thinking the boat never left the house so the balance shouldn't be wrecked, but an "A" level show at Del Mar is not pretty on the wallet.
Old 05-29-2017, 03:08 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by AJ POWERPLAY
So I thought this was going down Monday... everyone out?? We are doing Thunderfest in August... one of the legs for that could be poundfest and then all of us could join
I think that ol' Ciggy knows better than to dice with that 38.
Old 05-29-2017, 09:06 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

Well, Monday night.... No Phil... Nobody from OSO or FB that was going to "show me how it's done" No bad azz Keyboard cowboys came up to me to "tell me off in person" Nothing but a weekend of drinking, boating, some rain, then more boating and more boating, I ran all over the place, seen nobody from this thread anywhere... LOLOLOL all talk like usual and I don't wanna hear a word about it, everyone knew my location and where I would be at.... I know everyone wanted to see me come home broken, but I didn't boats in rack covered and waiting for more fun!!! Good Ol OSO computer talkin losers.... I knew not one person would show up... carry on guys... I am going boatin...
Old 05-29-2017, 09:08 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 204 Likes on 132 Posts

My boat gets around just as good... not worried....

Originally Posted by Keytime
I think that ol' Ciggy knows better than to dice with that 38.
Old 05-29-2017, 10:59 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Force
My boat gets around just as good... not worried....
Not a ****ing chance, are you serious? His 33 outran your boat with 496s. You Are Delusional
Old 05-29-2017, 11:26 PM
Registered

Received 236 Likes on 79 Posts

Well, Monday night.... No Phil... Nobody from OSO or FB that was going to "show me how it's done" No bad azz Keyboard cowboys came up to me to "tell me off in person" Nothing but a weekend of drinking, boating, some rain, then more boating and more boating, I ran all over the place, seen nobody from this thread anywhere... LOLOLOL all talk like usual and I don't wanna hear a word about it, everyone knew my location and where I would be at.... I know everyone wanted to see me come home broken, but I didn't boats in rack covered and waiting for more fun!!! Good Ol OSO computer talkin losers.... I knew not one person would show up... carry on guys... I am going boatin...

Dad.. I told you I wasn't coming??? I'm doing bottom mods that are way above my head remember. We'll see you soon.
Old 05-29-2017, 11:42 PM
Registered

Received 4,403 Likes on 1,261 Posts

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.