Can this really be true ???? >

Can this really be true ????

Notices

Can this really be true ????

Old 04-25-2017, 09:15 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i believe i was the boat in question regarding this thread. There is absolutely no problems between myself and Stu and the FPL. we spoke again yesterday and we are all good. I have enjoyed running in their events for years and look forward to many more. They put on a great run.
Old 04-25-2017, 11:41 AM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 39 Posts

To each his own. These poker runs and boat groups have always been ..... lack of a non profanity term.... not so friendly.
Here is an example. There is a group running up the Chesapeake Bay in a few weeks. Tried to contact them a few times about maybe joining them for part of the way being they will go right past my house. Guess I'm not part of the click being a simple question like what day are you all doing it posted on their thread was ignored and PM's were never answered. Oh well, I'm sure I can find something to do that day being I live here.
Old 04-25-2017, 02:32 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by f_inscreenname
To each his own. These poker runs and boat groups have always been ..... lack of a non profanity term.... not so friendly.
Here is an example. There is a group running up the Chesapeake Bay in a few weeks. Tried to contact them a few times about maybe joining them for part of the way being they will go right past my house. Guess I'm not part of the click being a simple question like what day are you all doing it posted on their thread was ignored and PM's were never answered. Oh well, I'm sure I can find something to do that day being I live here.

I'm not the organizer of the event you are referring to and I'm a little surprised that no one returned your PM's, but that group is hardly a clique and I'm definitely not part of it; I don't live anywhere near there. That being said, there is a small run this Saturday from Chesapeake Beach to the Crazy Tuna. I'm hauling my boat down there from Long Island this weekend to do it for the adventure and change of scenery. The weather is supposed to be nice; why don't you join us. For me, the more the merrier. From my understanding, we're leaving the Chesapeake Beach area (Rod and Reel Marina) around 10:30 am and running to the Eastern Bay through Kent Narrows and then northwest to the Crazy Tuna. This is the route because the bay bridge area is off limits due to a paddle boat event, I believe. If you want any more info, please feel free to PM me.