Old 02-02-2018, 04:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you.
Old 03-04-2018, 01:23 PM
Registered

Hi All,

I got in touch with the owner of the boat listed below and he still has it!! Local Marina blue motor tech recommended the boat to me. I am going to take a look at it in April when he comes back from Florida and gets it opened up for the summer! Anything I should look for when looking at this boat? Also what do you think of the price? I am getting really excited to look at her. Primarily being on big Sebago lake in Maine will this handle chop on that lake with no problem?

2005 DCB 28 Extreme powerboat for sale in New Hampshire

Thanks

Derek
Old 03-04-2018, 01:51 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by dturn
Anyone have some input on Essex boats?

2013 Essex Raven powerboat for sale in California

Thanks

Just wanted to make comments on this brand. Lake boat --- small chop handler only. Also the brothers whom built these could not tell me one bit of info about a hull serial number boat of theirs inwhich was only a 2 year boat. This was back in 2007. I gave them the HIN and they could not, nor willing to give me any info about anything. Zero, they said do not even have a manu build sheets for anything. I thought that was very odd and told them so. I had an Essex boat in at the shop that had MANY issues for the engine side. Again this was a 2 year boat with 21 hours on it in my hands.

Last edited by BUP; 03-04-2018 at 02:01 PM.
Old 03-05-2018, 05:03 AM
Registered

Received 186 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by dturn
Hi All,

I got in touch with the owner of the boat listed below and he still has it!! Local Marina blue motor tech recommended the boat to me. I am going to take a look at it in April when he comes back from Florida and gets it opened up for the summer! Anything I should look for when looking at this boat? Also what do you think of the price? I am getting really excited to look at her. Primarily being on big Sebago lake in Maine will this handle chop on that lake with no problem?

Thanks

Derek
Buy it! Awesome boat, nice find.
Old 03-05-2018, 09:22 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by SecondWind

Buy it! Awesome boat, nice find.
Great too hear! Any one on here own one that can give me some pluses and minuses of the DCB 28Extreme?

Thanks

Derek
Old 03-07-2018, 10:47 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by BUP
Just wanted to make comments on this brand. Lake boat --- small chop handler only. Also the brothers whom built these could not tell me one bit of info about a hull serial number boat of theirs inwhich was only a 2 year boat. This was back in 2007. I gave them the HIN and they could not, nor willing to give me any info about anything. Zero, they said do not even have a manu build sheets for anything. I thought that was very odd and told them so. I had an Essex boat in at the shop that had MANY issues for the engine side. Again this was a 2 year boat with 21 hours on it in my hands.
thanks for the input bud!

Derek
Old 03-11-2018, 12:17 PM
Registered

Hi All, I was hoping to get some insight from others with experience with the 2005 DCB 28 Extreme I will be looking at her some time in April when the owner returns from Florida. Some questions I had were.What to look for as far as issues with this boat
What are your experiences with chop ( I will be primarily on Sebago Lake in Maine and 2'-3' Chop is the norm on the bigger section of the lake)
Drivetrain Combo - Maintenance, Drivability, Reliability, Performance
Interior Layout - How much space is there, FunctionalityAny other suggestions would be helpful. This is my first Speed boat per say as I have a 22' Four Winn's Bow rider now.
ThanksDerek
Old 08-22-2018, 08:05 PM
Registered

Hi All,
Hope your all enjoying your boats this summer. I never ended up with a new one this season but still looking for next season now!
Any one with some knowledge on the newer interceptor? Coolkat26 or deck28!

Thanks
Old 08-22-2018, 08:06 PM
Registered

Hi All,
Hope your all enjoying your boats this summer. I never ended up with a new one this season but still looking for next season now!
Any one with some knowledge on the newer interceptor? Coolkat26 or deck28!

Thanks
Old 08-23-2018, 09:25 AM
Registered

I really like this too!!
https://www.boattrader.com/listing/2010-chaparral-276-ssx-103330303/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.