Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Canceling Velocity Arneson Build Due To No Arneson Parts, NEED HELP >

Canceling Velocity Arneson Build Due To No Arneson Parts, NEED HELP

Notices

Canceling Velocity Arneson Build Due To No Arneson Parts, NEED HELP

Old 10-03-2019, 12:18 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

There is two sides to every story and I'm one of the few that believe in innocent until proven guilty. However I would agree with what has been said, state your side of the story. Silence sends a strong message. I wouldn't expect a business or person to sign up to this forum to defend himself but if he already is a member your out what 15-20 min of time to craft a response.
Old 10-03-2019, 12:59 PM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by farmo83
There is two sides to every story and I'm one of the few that believe in innocent until proven guilty. However I would agree with what has been said, state your side of the story. Silence sends a strong message. I wouldn't expect a business or person to sign up to this forum to defend himself but if he already is a member your out what 15-20 min of time to craft a response.
RIK has been a frequent poster on these forums and always quick to condemn other peoples products if compared to his. About the only thing missing from this thread is a claim of ill health.
Old 10-03-2019, 01:19 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by mountie
NEWS FLASH

The stories, negative about Rik & his Arneson Drives........ Don't believe everything you have heard. I have reacted to what I was reading in this thread.......
Even though I had concerns about the "story"........ But finding out a bit deeper,...... I will not elaborate or point fingers.
Rik and the shop is solid.
I have discovered there are rumors due to BS. I will not elaborate or point fingers.

I am sorry this thread went this far,,,,,,, Ahhh...... The internet..... It can happen anywhere..... Even in here.
Dude, really!? LOL Nice post....Nothing to see here folks, Mountie says all is ok and it's a bunch of BS from the OP. But can't get into why. For f*cks sake.
Old 10-03-2019, 01:19 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by 1MOSES1
For the amount of money on the line....I would have flown out to pay a personal visit.
Right? An unfortunate thing about life is that someday you might have to get down in the grass with the snakes. Send a couple "convincers" and make him understand he'll pay one way or another.
Old 10-03-2019, 01:25 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by hotstang46
I'll post them up later today in the Nor Tech forum......
You buy Chet Huffmans 43 Nortech Supercat from Randy? Only a few made.
Old 10-03-2019, 07:46 PM
Registered

Received 887 Likes on 481 Posts
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by mountie
NEWS FLASH

The stories, negative about Rik & his Arneson Drives........ Don't believe everything you have heard. I have reacted to what I was reading in this thread.......
Even though I had concerns about the "story"........ But finding out a bit deeper,...... I will not elaborate or point fingers.
Rik and the shop is solid.
I have discovered there are rumors due to BS. I will not elaborate or point fingers.

I am sorry this thread went this far,,,,,,, Ahhh...... The internet..... It can happen anywhere..... Even in here.

Great thanks for "going deeper".........so were you able to find the OP's missing $40,000?

Rik and the shop are solid? Sure they are, since they are 40K richer with no goods delivered!
Old 05-10-2020, 07:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rik and carmen are thiefs

i have a demand on them for a millón dólars that i pay for anderson parts and they stoll mh money. Somebody can gime[ me Info that the law can catch them. He really careful with this thieves !

can we contacto for find him easely ?
QUOTE=hotstang46;4693904]Sadly enough this build has been cancelled. Rik from Arneson simply cannot get me the parts and every single communication from almost the last year has been a lie. My boat went down for the conversion last July and I was promised parts in NOV originally, then DEC, then Jan, etc etc. I was planning on using my boat all winter in FL and had several family vacations cancelled because of this debacle which quite honestly is more valuable to me then the 10's of thousands I've lost here. In this past spring, facing losing my whole summer and zero faith in Rik to deliver the parts due to all of the broken promises I cancelled the build. The boat had just been sitting there waiting with a new transom, fresh painted bilge, etc etc for a LONG time collecting dust. Two months or so ago I asked Rik for my $$ back due to all of the broken promises. I gave him a few months grace (due to our friendship of the last ten years) and now I'm sitting here with broken promises on the return of the money as well. He left both myself and all the great vendors I worked with in the lurch. I would like to kindly ask anyone reading this if you know of an attorney that may be able to help me please PM me. My hope is this post encourages Rik to do the right thing though I fear it may not and I'll have to resort to legal action. I gave Rik a 40k deposit and haven't gotten a penny back. I'm not bad mouthing him here, just stating the facts. Please let this also serve as a warning if you are looking to do business with Arneson. This is not the way to treat a customer Arneson has had a relationship with for 10 years that has bought drives in the past.

Rik if you read this do the right thing here and please give me my money back. I don't deserve this crap after all that you've put me through. I feel outright taken advantage of. You need to make this right.

Regards Chris Nagy[/QUOTE]
Old 05-10-2020, 07:43 AM
Registered

Default He is a thief

i have a demand on him ! Do you Want to see the demand ? To him and carmen ?
Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Great thanks for "going deeper".........so were you able to find the OP's missing $40,000?

Rik and the shop are solid? Sure they are, since they are 40K richer with no goods delivered!
Old 05-10-2020, 07:45 AM
Registered

Default Rick is a bastard thief

doNt bus anuthing to him or carmen

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation

Old 05-10-2020, 07:47 AM
Registered

Default Rik is a thief

he is a thief

Originally Posted by SB
According to magazine articles years ago, they became business partners 20 or so yrs ago and Rik was/is president.

he is a thief be carefull

Do a search on the net using search term: Rik Wimp Arneson Industries

I even found a video of Riicks wife. prez of Aeromarine and a Hot Rod glass company, hanging out with Howard at her facility, giving her a business pep tech talk. Was just a few yrs ago so Howard must have been 96 or thereabouts.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.