Notices

LOTO boating..

Old 03-31-2020, 10:55 AM
Registered

Received 70 Likes on 26 Posts
Question LOTO boating..

What`s going on at this time , all restaurants closed? They checking people at the state lines? Ghost town?
I really need to get **** out of the house in a couple weeks , this is brutal on my mental health .
Had planned a Florida vacation but that`s no longer possible.
Old 03-31-2020, 11:20 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 57 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL View Post
What`s going on at this time , all restaurants closed? They checking people at the state lines? Ghost town?
I really need to get **** out of the house in a couple weeks , this is brutal on my mental health .
This was sent to me, I'm sure the locals will chime in...
Old 03-31-2020, 11:20 AM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

What's wrong with Lake Michigan?
Old 03-31-2020, 11:29 AM
Registered

Talking

Originally Posted by thirdchildhood View Post
What's wrong with Lake Michigan?

lol
Old 03-31-2020, 12:20 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I was just down there to check on my parents and my place, everything is drive thru only.

plenty of people on the water (but not busy) most restaurants water front are accepting boat up carryout as well...

Last edited by PigNaPoke; 03-31-2020 at 12:30 PM.
Old 03-31-2020, 12:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sheeesh! ME ME ME ME ME ......Amazing to me how high strung everyone is getting.....seemingly because of being asked to stand down for a short time...and let this pass. You are free to move about if you have cabin fever..get in your car and go for a ride...take a walk....exercise.......but the longer everyone fails to adhere to the request to slow the F down for a few weeks...and distance yourself from people....the longer you will have to.
Look at the cell phone heat map results of the braindead springbreakers from Florida.......their selfishness is going to be responsible for infecting countless others.
I have a friend who can't sit still and is out shopping EVERY Day, and I guarantee you she is part of the problem....she thinks since she doesn't have a temp (yet) that she is OK. This kind of thinking IS the problem. Just my opinion.....YMMV Stay home, stay safe....

Old 03-31-2020, 12:34 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

There were a lot of boats out Saturday even though it was real windy. Bars are closed food is delivery or carry out only. There has been a lot of people in town the last 3 weekends
Old 03-31-2020, 01:13 PM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL View Post
Saw a friend post that was boating Sunday bundled up
Old 03-31-2020, 02:45 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

All I can say is, FEAR is more contagious than the disease its self and the best way to control people. Just my opinion.
Old 03-31-2020, 03:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Nomad61 View Post
Sheeesh! ME ME ME ME ME ......Amazing to me how high strung everyone is getting.....seemingly because of being asked to stand down for a short time...and let this pass. You are free to move about if you have cabin fever..get in your car and go for a ride...take a walk....exercise.......but the longer everyone fails to adhere to the request to slow the F down for a few weeks...and distance yourself from people....the longer you will have to.
Look at the cell phone heat map results of the braindead springbreakers from Florida.......their selfishness is going to be responsible for infecting countless others.
I have a friend who can't sit still and is out shopping EVERY Day, and I guarantee you she is part of the problem....she thinks since she doesn't have a temp (yet) that she is OK. This kind of thinking IS the problem. Just my opinion.....YMMV Stay home, stay safe....
I don`t subscribe to the media hysteria and I`m also not a sheep that believes everything the news tells me.
Not even a little concerned about this corona nothing burger.
If we lived our lives concerned about a 99.3% fatality rate flu then we`d never leave our houses.
Been locked up in the house for 9 months, any longer and I`ll eat a bullet.

OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

OSO Advertiser