Notices

The shot !!!

Old 01-01-2021, 03:08 PM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

Went out to the garage and put 2020 in the trash bin, checked twice to insure I didn't put it in the recycle bin.
The following 4 users liked this post by Interceptor:
1960brookwood (01-02-2021), 93 shooter (01-08-2021), Mentalpause (01-03-2021), TomZ (01-01-2021)
Old 01-08-2021, 09:42 AM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

Doctor in Miami dies after the shot..

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/m...st-dose-pfizef

Nurse in Portugal died last week as well..

https://www.italy24news.com/a/2021/0...d-vaccine.html
Old 01-08-2021, 01:09 PM
Registered

Received 66 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by open87

Nurse in Portugal died last week as well..

https://www.italy24news.com/a/2021/0...d-vaccine.html
Not too shabby considering the millions of doses administered.
Old 01-08-2021, 01:15 PM
Registered

Received 1,491 Likes on 806 Posts

[QUOTE=open87;4772255]Doctor in Miami dies after the shot..

Saw that today also. Very sad to say the least. I believe I posted earlier on here regarding my sister having a stroke (seizure stroke actually) 3 days after her flu vaccine. She woulda been 55 at the time. No other medical issues what so ever other than now weakened immune system.

I've been reading about a lot of doctors some how accidentally letting the vaccines getting below temp or leaving out intentionally. Evidently they don't have much faith in either.
Old 01-09-2021, 06:00 AM
Registered

Received 54 Likes on 24 Posts

So I've just gone through Covid. Feel great now, but I still have to weak a mask? Am I going to also still have to get the shot???
Old 01-09-2021, 07:51 AM
Registered

Received 793 Likes on 448 Posts

The middle ground of info would say you have antibodies for the strain you had for the next 3-5 months... there are 2 other (3 currently known) floating around now as obviously, it mutates.

Re The shot.. that is your own politics and beliefs. I had the CV19 and will likely get the shot my opinion (and only my opinion) but I am at the btm of the list. My reasoning for the shot is that #1) I am a sh*tty, miserable patient when I am sick even with the sniffles and #2) downtime costs me income.

very simple - no conspiracy/ no government microchips but to each their own.... I also get an annual flu shot, the two years I didn't due to no time - I was laid up when I should have been on vacation (back to reason #1).. again, to each their own.

Open87 - more people die trying seafood from anaphylactic shock than the quoted 2 deaths in 2 countries/ volume of doses administered if that data was intended to sway an anti-vaccination. If it was just notification of the risk, than yes, it is a sad, negative circumstance and risk of a vaccine for a virus that will kill more Americans than WW2 (418K+).

As a friend once toasted, " Ignorance is bliss, Arrogance is futile - to Good Health"... seems appropriate in current conditions.

Last edited by speicher lane; 01-09-2021 at 07:55 AM.
Old 01-09-2021, 08:01 AM
Registered

Received 34 Likes on 19 Posts

[QUOTE=getrdunn;4772289]

Saw that today also. Very sad to say the least. I believe I posted earlier on here regarding my sister having a stroke (seizure stroke actually) 3 days after her flu vaccine. She woulda been 55 at the time. No other medical issues what so ever other than now weakened immune system.

I've been reading about a lot of doctors some how accidentally letting the vaccines getting below temp or leaving out intentionally. Evidently they don't have much faith in either.
I'm not challenging your post but I do want to bring something to everyone's attention regarding it. The "author" of that story "Tyler Durden" is Brad Pitts character in the movie "Fight Club" That makes me wary of the story. Perhaps I am off base and that is a real person in this case but I did want to make everyone aware that in this time of false stories popping up on the internet and the media in general, it is possible that this may be one of them.

Update: I checked on the Dr's name and do see the story on multiple mainstream news so yes, the story is real.

Last edited by TrippM; 01-09-2021 at 08:05 AM. Reason: update
Old 01-09-2021, 08:21 AM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

TrippM

I'm not challenging your post but I do want to bring something to everyone's attention regarding it. The "author" of that story "Tyler Durden" is Brad Pitts character in the movie "Fight Club" That makes me wary of the story. Perhaps I am off base and that is a real person in this case but I did want to make everyone aware that in this time of false stories popping up on the internet and the media in general, it is possible that this may be one of them.

Update: I checked on the Dr's name and do see the story on multiple mainstream news so yes, the story is real.[/QUOTE]

I frequent ZH since 2009 . I don't link sites /stories that would be BS. There is enough of that everywhere else. Fact checking with MSM is no way to go through life my man. They are the enemy.

No offense taken.
Old 01-09-2021, 08:36 AM
Registered

Received 34 Likes on 19 Posts

TrippM

Update: I checked on the Dr's name and do see the story on multiple mainstream news so yes, the story is real.

I frequent ZH since 2009 . I don't link sites /stories that would be BS. There is enough of that everywhere else. Fact checking with MSM is no way to go through life my man. They are the enemy.

No offense taken.[/QUOTE]

My edit was intended to clarify a story that on the surface could be considered sketchy. I'm glad you understand that.
Oh and thanks for the life advice about fact checking. I in no way consider it to be condescending so no offense on my end either.
Old 01-09-2021, 09:17 AM
Registered

Received 793 Likes on 448 Posts

CDC reports (take that as you will)... occurrence of anaphylaxis from Covid-19 is estimated as 11M:1

Getting struck by lightning is roughly 15.3M:1

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.