Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Performance Boaters Team Up For New Harpers Cõv Development At Lake Of The Ozarks >

Performance Boaters Team Up For New Harpers Cõv Development At Lake Of The Ozarks

Notices

Performance Boaters Team Up For New Harpers Cõv Development At Lake Of The Ozarks

Old 01-07-2023, 10:49 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 628 Likes on 289 Posts

Cool development! Anxious to see what it will ultimately look like, but sounds like it will be top notch!

LOTO, and to a lesser extent Table Rock are seeing a lot of growth and influx of 'new money...and in some cases at TR for example, is really artificially inflating prices. I have family and friends at TR and they are constantly inundated with offers to buy their homes, often at prices 2X market, or more. These people with "too much bloody money" are aggressive and persistent, lol!

If you want "affordable" lake living in that area, Beaver Lake is still a good deal, but it is extremely 'rustic' compared to LOTO. More for the quiet crowd, for sure.
105Fountain (01-07-2023)
Old 01-07-2023, 11:12 AM
Registered

Received 3,085 Likes on 1,003 Posts

Originally Posted by bajaman
Cool development! Anxious to see what it will ultimately look like, but sounds like it will be top notch!

LOTO, and to a lesser extent Table Rock are seeing a lot of growth and influx of 'new money...and in some cases at TR for example, is really artificially inflating prices. I have family and friends at TR and they are constantly inundated with offers to buy their homes, often at prices 2X market, or more. These people with "too much bloody money" are aggressive and persistent, lol!

If you want "affordable" lake living in that area, Beaver Lake is still a good deal, but it is extremely 'rustic' compared to LOTO. More for the quiet crowd, for sure.
funny you say that. I know 3 people that have moved to the beaver lake
area in the past year and a half. Im
guessing it’ll be the
next”go to” spot. Get in now! 😉
The following 2 users liked this post by thisistank:
105Fountain (01-07-2023), bajaman (01-07-2023)
Old 01-07-2023, 11:27 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,059 Likes on 1,360 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
funny you say that. I know 3 people that have moved to the beaver lake
area in the past year and a half. Im
guessing it’ll be the
next”go to” spot. Get in now! 😉
That string of Corps flood control lakes are beautiful, kinda wish I still had my place on TR
The following 2 users liked this post by F-2 Speedy:
bajaman (01-07-2023), thisistank (01-07-2023)
Old 01-07-2023, 12:29 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 796 Likes on 259 Posts

We have 2nd and 3rd tier lots still available with great views. Community pool and clubhouse, with cart parking at the docks, makes those a nice option at the price point. Some notable names have opted for 2nd tier for the location and convenience. We will have sidewalks, curbs and streetlights. Something most of the area developments are lacking. With all of that in a prime location it's win/win if you are in the market.
The following 3 users liked this post by Cash Bar:
bajaholic (01-07-2023), Griff (01-09-2023), HydroSkreamin (01-07-2023)
Old 01-07-2023, 12:32 PM
Registered

Received 3,085 Likes on 1,003 Posts

Originally Posted by Cash Bar
We have 2nd and 3rd tier lots still available with great views. Community pool and clubhouse, with cart parking at the docks, makes those a nice option at the price point. Some notable names have opted for 2nd tier for the location and convenience. We will have sidewalks, curbs and streetlights. Something most of the area developments are lacking. With all of that in a prime location it's win/win if you are in the market.
Greg, where do you find the pricing list and lots available and build info?
Old 01-07-2023, 12:55 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 796 Likes on 259 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
Greg, where do you find the pricing list and lots available and build info?
Website link below usually has a running list, but it's getting updated as I type. If you email Melissa Krantz, on the bottom of the home page, she is the broker handling all sales and has the up-to-the-minute list of lots and docks available. Tell her I sent you for the OSO level of care.

They were working on POV shots from each lot this week to allow interested buyers to see the actual lot views etc. Hoping that is done by Friday.

Easy living in Osage Beach | Harpers Cov
The following users liked this post:
thisistank (01-07-2023)
Old 01-07-2023, 11:06 PM
Registered

Received 235 Likes on 92 Posts

Originally Posted by mikesufka
So what's it cost ballpark to get a nice place on LOTO now? I realize there are a ton of factors ... We were down there twenty years ago and couldn't believe how cheap it seemed.

MDS
Mike,

You will spend 350 to 500 for a nice condo with a nice dock. You will spend 600 plus for a nice house. As mentioned above, docks and lifts are a real consideration when looking at property. I just spent North of 250K for a new dock and two lifts. Taxes are nothing and electric is a gift are a couple of the benefits to offset or justify the total price.
All of that being said, its a performance boaters paradise with more activities then most could comprehend.

Joe
The following 4 users liked this post by JPEROG:
105Fountain (01-14-2023), Cash Bar (01-08-2023), Griff (01-09-2023), mikesufka (01-08-2023)
Old 01-08-2023, 07:45 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by JPEROG
Mike,

You will spend 350 to 500 for a nice condo with a nice dock. You will spend 600 plus for a nice house. As mentioned above, docks and lifts are a real consideration when looking at property. I just spent North of 250K for a new dock and two lifts. Taxes are nothing and electric is a gift are a couple of the benefits to offset or justify the total price.
All of that being said, its a performance boaters paradise with more activities then most could comprehend.

Joe
Thanks Joe -

Will be in touch regarding September bike trip.

MDS
Old 01-08-2023, 07:54 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

BTW -

What months are the boating season ?

MDS
Old 01-08-2023, 09:23 AM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by mikesufka
BTW -

What months are the boating season ?

MDS
Primarily April through October, but there are nice days pretty much through out the winter to sneak a day or two of boating in each month. Just like Knot, we've boated all 12 months. I've boated on Thanksgiving weekend and New Years day, albeit don't count on that as an annual occurrence. Most years you will likely see a handful (meaning small number) of reasonable boating days even in November and March. The truly hard core out there guys are the bass fishermen. As long as the lake isn't frozen over they will be bundled up and fishing all winter.

Last edited by Mentalpause; 01-08-2023 at 09:27 AM.
The following 3 users liked this post by Mentalpause:
Cash Bar (01-08-2023), HydroSkreamin (01-08-2023), mikesufka (01-08-2023)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.