Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Good Morning Tunstinky or should I say "Mike?" >

Good Morning Tunstinky or should I say "Mike?"

Notices

Good Morning Tunstinky or should I say "Mike?"

Old 12-03-2002, 10:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jeffrey............you poodle! I just noticed you didn't even spell Tuna correctly in the thread title!

DAP
Old 12-03-2002, 10:21 PM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

It should be easy to find the "real" Stinky......just look for the guy that goes around yelling all the time..........go up to him and say "ARE YOU STINKY???"
Old 12-03-2002, 10:23 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey OSO and Jeffrey. Send me the IP addresses and I can probably get you all the info you want to know When I was chasing Newspeed we found out his name, phone number, address, I pm'd him his neighbors info and who owned the house before him, also gave him directions to get gas and pizza The one that really freeked him out was when I gave him his phone number that was "unlisted"

Jon
Old 12-03-2002, 11:08 PM
FOUNDER and BG1
Charter Member

Originally posted by buck183
The following is a quote from the Scarab thread that tuna posted.

SCARABS HAVE SEEN BETTER DAYS, I THINK THAT WELLCRAFT SHOULD STICK TO FISHING BOATS BECAUSE LORD KNOWS THEY
HARDLY HANDLE THE OCEAN

Why would someone that own's a Scarab post this?

Or are we still not sure that it's someone that own's a Scarab but a brother instead?

Buck
Buck - We are 99% sure that the source is one of Mike's two brothers. Mike owns the Scarab. Perhaps TUNA "FACE" is a jealous brother ... you know ... always in the shadow of his older brother, can't buy his own boat, etc. Perhaps there is a good reason for the bitterness he has displayed!
Old 12-03-2002, 11:10 PM
FOUNDER and BG1
Charter Member

Originally posted by Audiofn
Hey OSO and Jeffrey. Send me the IP addresses and I can probably get you all the info you want to know When I was chasing Newspeed we found out his name, phone number, address, I pm'd him his neighbors info and who owned the house before him, also gave him directions to get gas and pizza The one that really freeked him out was when I gave him his phone number that was "unlisted"

Jon
Already confirmed Jonathan. Thanks for the offer though. We have traced it directly to one of their business computers. I spoke with Mike earlier today and he has never even been on OSO. He did check all of the computers in his office and did find evidence that one of them has been used to log onto OSO frequently. His next step is to determine which brother is the culprit (one of two).
Old 12-03-2002, 11:14 PM
The Senior Charter Member #1070
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Talking

Originally posted by PhantomChaos
Jeffrey............you poodle! I just noticed you didn't even spell Tuna correctly in the thread title!

DAP
Old 12-04-2002, 08:49 AM
Uncle Toys

Originally posted by twinn29
It should be easy to find the "real" Stinky......just look for the guy that goes around yelling all the time..........go up to him and say "ARE YOU STINKY???"
LMAO

Old 12-04-2002, 11:43 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Jeffrey
Already confirmed Jonathan. Thanks for the offer though. We have traced it directly to one of their business computers. I spoke with Mike earlier today and he has never even been on OSO. He did check all of the computers in his office and did find evidence that one of them has been used to log onto OSO frequently. His next step is to determine which brother is the culprit (one of two).
I think it would be the one NOT in that photo I posted. "TUNA" said he was going to a wedding that day we went boating (I think that's what he said)........
Old 12-13-2002, 06:01 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Jeffrey

Jeffrey..........what is the status? There hasn't been any tuna around here lately.