Notices

APBA or SBI

Old 12-05-2002, 09:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

APBA, if you want to see more boats. I don't care for SBI's lax and flexable rules, let alone the lack of boats.
Old 12-05-2002, 05:45 PM
Smittymarine

Hey Dave, a lot of us are trying to put the positive spin back in offshore. Personal problems are not appreciated. I consider you a friend. But stop attacking the sport and the people that run it.

Old 12-05-2002, 05:49 PM
Registered

Dave,
Smitty's right. I consider you a friend too. But that comment wasnt necessary.

Keep it cool..lets not start the bad blood thing. It doesnt do anybody any good
Old 12-05-2002, 05:55 PM
Smittymarine

Lightbulb

Thanks Bruce

Old 12-05-2002, 05:59 PM
Smittymarine

Strike, lets get together we just want to race any where any time SBI APBA or SABPIBA who cares get your guys together. We are doing every thing we can to ralley the troops. Spring will be here before we know it.

Old 12-05-2002, 07:33 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Florida

gdfatha....Florida has the OPBRA....nice folks....also FORCE is run out of the sunshine state...
Old 12-05-2002, 08:50 PM
xtremeracingf1

Smitty,
You are right,what ever club you want to race is fine.But we do need to rally the troups, and every show will be the big show.We can make a differance.
Being negative isnt helping us or the sport.I dont think John,or Mike A really care what we think.But it not fair that the fans have to deal with all the bull.They are fan because they want to see us do what we do best and that race.
There are leaders and followers in this world! Each and ever racer should be proud win lose or draw.They do what most people can only dream about,and I tip my hat to every racer and proud to say i know them,and it doesnt matter if they race APBA or SBI.I've meet and have become very good friends with alot of fellow racer,and I've never seen a better bunch of guys when the ships are down and one of us need a favor or a hand.I think most of you know what i'm talking about,so let talk about the positive things we do not the negative.

WE ALL NEED TO PULL TOGETHER AND MAKE THIS COMING YEAR THE BEST EVER.IF YOU WANT TO BE NEGATIVE AND START **** WAIT FOR THE FLAG TO DROP I'M SURE THERE WILL BE PLENTY OF US TO TAKE YOU ON.SAVE THE TUFF GUY **** FOR RACE DAY AND THEN WILL SEE WHO THE REAL WINNERS ARE!!!!!

Old 12-05-2002, 10:33 PM
Registered

Wow, I checked this post a few hours ago and no reply. Now we have several. Ihope I did not stir upa controversy. If I attend, it will be as a spectator. As much as I would lieit, I cannot afford to be a competitor. Lookng at the schedules(and having the good fortune to be from florida), I guess I should try both and judge for myself from there. Hope to meet many of you in the future.
Old 12-05-2002, 10:59 PM
Registered

Florida Gator.

How dare you start this thread and not hang around for all the fun. lol
Anyway, like I said and as others have said, both bodies put on a good show. Yes APBA apparently brings more boats to their events, but I think with all the events that are scheduled in Florida, you will certainly have your fill of racing either way.
So, have a great holiday season and stay tuned for the next episode of offshore racing.
Keep your eyes open for the Jersey Boyz coming to a town near you...
Old 12-05-2002, 11:12 PM
Registered

I have not been "into" powerboat racing as long as I have other sports, but, I think I have heard of APBA much more than SBI. I, for many years, have checked the APBA schedule. I only recently have heard of SBI.

Quick Reply: APBA or SBI

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.