Notices

APBA or SBI

Old 12-06-2002, 06:46 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Flordia Gator,you will soon hear a lot about SBI cause The Jersey Boyz are coming! Smitty,Bruce,"Friendly Cab" keep it up,Mr.Ricky called again last night 10:30 pm, WAZZUP with that, .........FRANKIE keep up the good work.........Dave, help us make this all work for ALL of us,try to put all the BS aside,The Jersey Boyz are trying to get this off the ground and could use YOUR help! AUGIE
Old 12-06-2002, 07:04 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Florida Gator,

Check out leasing if you are interested in racing. No up front costs, and no risk (other than that you take by being out on the course) and you will be racing in equally prepared boats. They are leased by Reindl Powerboats, and they are a member of this board if you are interested.
Old 12-06-2002, 11:24 AM
Registered

Hey Guys,

Sharkey - we are friends and we can agree to dissagree. Unfortunately I think John's actions are more detrimental to the sport than my public opinion of the man. John is an absolute embarrassment to the sport.

Augie - I think what you guys are trying to do is great. As long as it involves APBA I'll back you guys 10000%
Old 12-06-2002, 12:07 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Dave,back us as your friends as well as members of njppc and please come to The Jersey Boyz,notice I said THE JERSEY BOYZ first meeting,we are trying for 12/21 at the crab house next to Winward beach and I think most Questions will be answered then and we could really use your input.Thanks.
Old 12-06-2002, 02:57 PM
Registered

Hey Augie,

As long as the wife does not have me committed to something else I will attend.

Put me on your email list for when you have the solid date, time, place.
Old 12-06-2002, 03:13 PM
Registered

Dave,

See Smitty's post...

Marty
Old 12-06-2002, 03:31 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Cool guys,everything is coming together,Thanks Marty!
Old 12-07-2002, 01:18 AM
Registered

dave,

you go i will go. think they'll listen?????????????

Treadwell
Old 12-07-2002, 07:52 AM
xtremeracingf1

Hi Eric,

We all need to try and do what we can,we are the only ones that can make a differance.If we all are positive and proactive the reat will follow.Things are not oerfect but on the other hand they are not really so bad.
Eric do you have any interest running SBI next year?
We always talk about not enough boats but if we all brand together we can make it better.We need to take control,you could be a get help.I enjoyed racing with you year before last.I also wont forget when you help me in St.Cloud a few years ago when I went over in my 33 Scarab.I wasnt there and never really did get achance to thanks,because I was in the hospital but believe me I dont forget....They said you were in the pits alredy and came back put to HELP!!!!

Frank

Old 12-07-2002, 10:19 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Treadwell,The First meeting of The Jersey Boyz Offshore Racing Crews is set as you may know for 12/21 more details to follow and yes we would welcome you and Dave as well as your comments as this meeting is open to all.The crews want to race and have fun for us,you and our "Families" See you there! Augie.

Quick Reply: APBA or SBI

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.