Like Tree0Likes

Thunder or BLUNDER Struck??

Old 03-12-2003, 09:42 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally posted by DJD
Can't ya feel the love in this room??? Glad to hear everyone is getting along!!! [/B]
I hope I'm not feeling any "love" from these guys, 'cause that just wouldn't be right!!!
Old 03-12-2003, 10:02 PM
Registered

My Boats: It's how well you go fast

didn't know that was you wild child! i meet you guys a few years ago in KW when i stayed to watch the SBI gig and work on the parents flat deck. i was with the f2-80 HOGs then. you guys are a class act and don't talk ****! well i hope you guys choose to run apba with us? look forward to it. at least stop by and say hey...can't miss the tropic girls.

pat, i've been working my ass off. i don't doubt the performance of this boat...your right i do know Don. i met him through my great friend phil who now is in the boat with me...phil and don go way back racing and winning in 100mph cats before i ever even knew what a cat was. pat it is kinda strange you even remember me...hell the last time you replied to my email was...hummm.... Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 13:00:10 EDT
Subject: Re: AT warranty
To: [email protected]

I'm here on and off. No salesman and 2 boats way behind schedule. I have delayed response syndrome.

yeah that was when i wanted to bring it in for the hinges,,,AGAIN...i left it at the worlds...phil picked it up before x-mas...."joe should be pleased with what we did"...we got it to key largo open the hatch and the hinge fell off! don't worrie,,,phil and i (a few others) fixed it the way i should have been...

kinda funny...you know how i met don smith...yeah,,,you told me to come get my boat for the poker run...i showed up and it was not only way far away from being done...it didn't have an eninge!...so the people i invited down from texas to run with me....well all ended up on dons smith's BAD ASS boat....yeah so after the poker run i stayed in miami and drove B&F to AT....then don and marie put me up for a extra week at thier house....it will be done....****...the next week i was at marie's condo...

so if you would like to call me pat you can...i have left zilions of messages, emails and # where you could have reached me.

Last edited by audacity; 03-12-2003 at 10:05 PM.
Old 03-12-2003, 10:08 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

My Boats: yeah....that one

Quote:
Originally posted by audacity
didn't know that was you wild child! i meet you guys a few years ago in KW when i stayed to watch the SBI gig and work on the parents flat deck. i was with the f2-80 HOGs then. you guys are a class act and don't talk ****! well i hope you guys choose to run apba with us? look forward to it. at least stop by and say hey...can't miss the tropic girls.

pat, i've been working my ass off. i don't doubt the performance of this boat...your right i do know Don. i met him through my great friend phil who now is in the boat with me...phil and don go way back racing and winning in 100mph cats before i ever even knew what a cat was. pat it is kinda strange you even remember me...hell the last time you replied to my email was...hummm.... Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 13:00:10 EDT
Subject: Re: AT warranty
To: [email protected]

I'm here on and off. No salesman and 2 boats way behind schedule. I have delayed response syndrome.

yeah that was when i wanted to bring it in for the hinges,,,AGAIN...i left it at the worlds...phil picked it up before x-mas...."joe should be pleased with what we did"...we got it to key largo open the hatch and the hinge fell off! don't worrie,,,phil and i (a few others) fixed it the way i should have been...

kinda funny...you know how i met don smith...yeah,,,you told me to come get my boat for the poker run...i showed up and it was not only way far away from being done...it didn't have an eninge!...so the people i invited down from texas to run with me....well all ended up on dons smith's BAD ASS boat....yeah so after the poker run i stayed in miami and drove B&F to AT....then don and marie put me up for a extra week at thier house....it will be done....****...the next week i was at marie's condo...

so if you would like to call me pat you can...i have left zilions of messages, emails and # where you could have reached me.
Old 03-12-2003, 10:19 PM
SPWilson

Old 03-12-2003, 10:32 PM
Registered

My Boats: 37 Active Thunder

Joe,

You seem to have such a hard on for AT. Like I said, that is your deal. But I was not going to even bring this up but I feel I should. Last year before I deceided on my 37 I was actively looking at your 32 if you remember. I also remember that you were moving up, moving up to a AT 37 avh with 725 (i think) cobra motors to run the poker run curcuit. This was after you had all your issues with Pat, deleviery etc...no?

Not trying to be a dick but just asking a question.
Old 03-12-2003, 10:35 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

My Boats: yeah....that one

Quote:
Originally posted by thunderdan
Joe,

You seem to have such a hard on for AT. Like I said, that is your deal. But I was not going to even bring this up but I feel I should. Last year before I deceided on my 37 I was actively looking at your 32 if you remember. I also remember that you were moving up, moving up to a AT 37 avh with 725 (i think) cobra motors to run the poker run curcuit. This was after you had all your issues with Pat, deleviery etc...no?

Not trying to be a dick but just asking a question.

DAN YOU COULDN'T BE A DICK IF YOU TRIED
Old 03-12-2003, 10:36 PM
SPWilson

Hmmmmmm

Old 03-12-2003, 10:37 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: Slippery when wet!

I have meet Jassman and Thunder Dan before...Really nice knowledgeable people here who could afford anything they wanted and would NOT ...own anything but what they feel is a first rate product.
Old 03-12-2003, 10:50 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve 1
I have meet Jassman and Thunder Dan before...Really nice knowledgeable people here who could afford anything they wanted and would NOT ...own anything but what they feel is a first rate product.
Thanks Steve I appreciate your kind words.
Old 03-12-2003, 10:51 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally posted by SLINGSHOT
DAN YOU COULDN'T BE A DICK IF YOU TRIED
Thanks Mike but I know of a some people who would have a different opinion.