Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

White mid twentys male gun owner republican
BUT NOT UNFOURTUNALY I AM DAMN PROUD OF IT
Old 03-20-2003, 06:35 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 137 Likes on 83 Posts

Will any Spick, Mick, Kike, Jew, Honky, Cracker, Redneck, Gook, Jap, Chink, Russkie, Herman, Nazi, Druggie, Drunk, Towel Head, Sambo, Sand Neeg, Leftwinger, Bleeding heart, Dittohead, Yankee, Hillbilly, Greaser, Gimp, Dwarf, Midget, Half-azz, Wimp, Jock, Nerd, ***, Lez, Freak, Camel Jockey, Blow boater, Go fast, Perv, Zionite, Wuss, Dumbazz, or Know-it-all PLEASE STAND UP.

Any ethnic, religious, political, or behavioral group I have omitted, please post your affiliation and I will do my best to include you in the offensive roll call of slangness.

I would hate to think that with all of the people furious that we are discussing skin color, religious, and political characteristics, that we somehow accidentally missed offending them directly.

Somehow it is perfectly fine for somebody to discuss their height, weight, and hair color, but as soon as the discussion involves skin color it immediately becomes racist...

Last edited by mcollinstn; 03-20-2003 at 06:39 AM.
Old 03-20-2003, 06:43 AM
Registered

Nort,

This thread is FAR from being RACIST! There are no derogatory statements about any other race, color, creed, political or religous affiliation whatsoever that I have seen here. If there are then those posts should be removed immediately. I am sorry but you are beyond stretching calling this racist. I am a white early thirties, gun owning and carrying male republican. Because I state proudly who I am, that in and of itself does NOT make me racist. If you think it does then Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and all the other "minority" leaders are FAR more racist than I! When affirmative action declines the better PERSON for a job, and education, social needs or programs, or lowers the standards of entry to these same people, simply based on his or her skin color, country of origin, religion etc. THAT is RACIST and DISCRIMINATORY!

Black history month, black entertainment television etc and other special designations are in my opinion in appropriate, although probably close to racist. WHY? Because they exclude anyone outside of their race. If someone chooses to study and learn about their ancestary that is a wonderful and important thing. I could not be more supportive. However, just do not force feed to everyone else. Understanding history is a moral duty of every American. We must learn from our past and the triumphs and tribulations, success and failures, for if we failto understand them we run the risk of repearting them. We must learn and understand why slavery was wrong. Why racism is wrong. But just as it is praised when a minority (which are quickly becoming the majority, but that is a topic for another discussion) stands up and is proud of his or her heritage, so should we be allowed without being defamed or called racist be able to be equally proud. The way I see it, the BEST PERSON should be awarded the job, the education, the grant, the loan, etc. etc. etc. Just as blacks were penalized for what they are, often times white males are discriminated against for what we aren't! Neither is right! If I am up for a job or promotion or whatever, and there is someone else that more qualified than I, then I should NOT get it! They should. Be them black, white, male, female WHATEVER!

I think this PC chit has gotten WAY WAY WAY out of CONTROL!

Last edited by Shane; 03-20-2003 at 06:49 AM.
Old 03-20-2003, 07:43 AM
Registered

Mcollistn, I thank you for leaving out fat a$$.
Old 03-20-2003, 07:44 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 137 Likes on 83 Posts

76 degrees today in Tennessee.
Time for a run in the diesel Sea Ray, after which I'll change out all the fuel filters from the winter layup. Oil's already fresh from the winter change, and only need to hook up the freshwater to the sinks, check battery electrolytes, bring the sat receivers from the house and hook em back up, and load her with food.

The Formula is ready to go. It will need a good wash job from the dry storage, and the battery water checked. I may or may not run the antifreeze out of the sinkwater tank (I keep it at a "mild" antifreeze solution in a nearly empty tank). Fridge was not cooling at the end of the season last, so I'll yank it out and get it gassed back up.

All the hopups waiting for next fall..

Yee Haw!
Old 03-20-2003, 07:50 AM
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by 105mph_38_2003
But if we had a Italian/American(white) organization it is racist...WHY???

I wouldn't call them racist Aren't they the one that produce the cement sneakers.
Old 03-20-2003, 09:03 AM
Mr. Demeanor

If this was started as racists thread, you better call the Rainbow Coalition and advise them of the activities of the U.S. Census Bureau. Last I heard they collect similar data.

Now some of the other threads I have read since 9/11 with comments like rag head, camel jockey etc. , those would be inappropriate, yet none were poofed or even scorned. In fact, with yesterdays military strike, I bet there will be plenty of off color comments that will go unnoticed.

Old 03-20-2003, 09:16 AM
Just Say N2O

Me Thinks Nort is kidding. He just wanted to use BIG TYPE.

Old 03-20-2003, 09:18 AM
Just Say N2O

Nort the computer imaging King! My HUGE type was so much smaller.... What gives? Pasted Image?

Old 03-20-2003, 09:45 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally posted by Just Say N2O
Nort the computer imaging King! My HUGE type was so much smaller.... What gives? Pasted Image?
You can manually change the number to go bigger than what's available...

[ SIZE=4 ] Text [ /SIZE ]

Huge=4, but you can go bigger.

Quick Reply: Are most OSO'ers White Republicans?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.