St Cloud Results - all classes???????? >

St Cloud Results - all classes????????

Notices

St Cloud Results - all classes????????

Old 04-08-2003, 08:26 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Scott B,get that engine in for Marthone,i see BH is going to have one of his joker boats in p5 that should be a fun race.If that boat runs 80 with a 502 efi thier going to have a hard time getting it thrue inspecton in p5,if they do the no.on it like they did us.Look forword to seeing your crew in Marathon,I owe some BEER. MEL TEAM VIXEN P5 16
Old 04-08-2003, 10:29 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default funny......

Big Oaks - John:

My SUPERCHARGE Cigarette has Merc 575's - not 1000 hp w/ 6 drives. It also weighs 13,200 lbs per ABPB scale. It has a porcelin toilet , 4 batteries , 2500 watt stereo, swim platform , full cabin interior , w/ 3 people racing in it. It does not run 90 mph . Don't wory you'll see us this year. Maybe you won't break every race like you did last year - Congrats 2002 Milling Area Break Down Champion - hahahaha - BH 2003 APBA P3 World - National Champs
Old 04-08-2003, 10:34 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Thumbs up now you're whining

Mel:

Never fear the P5 Boat is a legal boat. APBA will be driving boats this year to catch the cheaters. I have never cheated and I know you guy's fear any boat I'm in - hahaha - see ya in Daytona. BH
Old 04-08-2003, 10:51 AM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default That does it!

With all this smack talkin goin on in the Performance classes, I'm thinking it's time to see who's got some game.
Sounds like P-4 should be a fun class, let's see who comes to the show...
Old 04-08-2003, 11:05 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Talking P-Class Show Down -SMACK TIME

Now we've finally got some good crap going on here. This is what people want to read ! Gordo you running the Corsa with the Vortec in P4? - now that's a 79 mph boat - haha? Should be a good show against Bill in the Velocity - and the 27 Warlock which runs 85 MPH - HAHA....C'mon guy's I'm having fun - BH
Old 04-08-2003, 11:19 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Ryan,

The Duck and Your boat both looked awesome. See you in Daytona.
Old 04-08-2003, 12:57 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 19 Posts

John
My boat has NEVER run faster than 97. I have Pro Max 200 STOCK, you can run it any time and show me 100. You told me yourself that your boat ran 108 last year. The guy that says he put you engines in said it ran 117 when he finished it. Hey I wish I could step down a few classes too because your right I don't have the Balls to run the boat that hard all the time. Congrats on your win and many more to come, word has it the APBA has 20 sealed GPS ready for Daytona. I'll probably be racing in Marathon.
Old 04-08-2003, 12:59 PM
Registered

BH BRIAN,
YOUR CIG NEEDS A PORCELIN TOILET ...YOUR SO FULL OF SH!!!
REMEMBER MARATHON? YOU AVERAGED OVER 94MPH IN P3. BY THE WAY, I HAVE A FULL INTERIOR, SWIM PLATFORM, TWO BATTERIES, TOOLS, TOILET, STEREO, ITS A GREAT BOAT. I DIDN'T KNOW WE WERE TRYING TO SELL BUT LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT. #6'S TAKE HORSEPOWER AND SO DO TRANSMISSIONS.
I WEIGH 12,500 ON THE SCALES. WHAT CLASS ARE YOU RUNNING OR IS THIS STILL A SPECTATOR SPORT? THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE. HOPE TO SEE YOU IN DAYTONA, I MAY INSTALL REAR VIEW MIRRORS!!!

JOHN G
BIG OAKS OFFSHORE.COM P3-32
Old 04-08-2003, 01:12 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Now this is right up my alley! Someone please start with me I want in on some of this smack talking.
Mad Dog
Old 04-08-2003, 01:25 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

BH,not scared of your joker boat or you driving it,if its a 69.9 boat. just spent 2 months and worked with 3 different engines to go from 80mph down to a legal 70.and have a stupid formula trip you up by .5 mph. Cnt make Daytona one of the team going in for surgery on sunday. Looking forward to racing with in Marathon thou.Looking for a new hull for next year but have to see them run before I deside what im going buy. MEL TEAM VIXEN

Quick Reply: St Cloud Results - all classes????????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.