St Cloud Results - all classes????????

Notices

St Cloud Results - all classes????????

Old 04-08-2003, 02:10 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking the JOKE is on you John G!

Looks like Ryan put you in your place with facts. You must gloat around your dealership with your flag - it's going to be funny when the SEALED GPS's are implemented in Daytona. 117 - 108 ?- You should be ashamed! I know there are plenty of Fountain owners on this board - how fast guy's should a 42 with 1,000's and 6's run? Cig Top Gun owners - how fast does your 38 run w/ 575's? Avg over 94 mph John??? You are so full of it - noway and more BS from you - BH

Mel:

I want you to take a ride in the 28 Joker in Daytona. BH
Old 04-08-2003, 04:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

42' @ 89mph .......now that takes balls . talk about pushing the envelope... cool...that's what racing is all about...hanging it on the ragged edge.,
Old 04-08-2003, 04:48 PM
Registered

BH, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I HAVE 1000"S. I BUILT THESE MY SELF AND GOT 750 ON THE DYNO. I RAN PUMP GAS AND GOT 5700 RPM IN ST CLOUD. IM SORRY I BOUGHT A BETTER HULL THAN OTHERS, BUT, I GUESS I WAS ONE OF THE FEW THAT COULD??? . I THOUGHT THIS WAS A RACE??? NOW THAT I THINK OF IT, IT WAS AND GUESS WHAT? I WON!!

YOURE RIGHT, OFFSHORE RACING IS NOT ABOUT MEETING PEOPLE ALONG THE WAY, ITS ABOUT BEATING THE GUYS WHO TALK ABOUT PETTING ZOOS.

JOHN G
BIG OAKS OFFSHORE.COM
P3-32
Old 04-08-2003, 05:13 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking the cards....

John:

Your throwing all the cards on the table, where's your POKER FACE? Let's deal with facts. Your one of the few that can afford a Fountain? You list your racing accomplishments in the past (4) years and I'll list mine. Ever raced Factory 1? Super Vee Light? Factory 2? You've never beaten me in a race and I'll probally beat you in Daytona in a P5 Boat - that would be so funny, and when we smoke you in the Cig (with a girl throttling)We'll have even more laughs -haha... BH

PS- And you told Ryan Beckley last year your boat ran 108? Be careful they can still take those last place trophies away from you!
Old 04-08-2003, 06:17 PM
Charter Member #71
Charter Member

Received 14 Likes on 3 Posts

Mel
Good to finally meet you. Congrats to you and your crew. Too bad no Daytona. See ya in Marathon...or maybe out in the bay with my Warlock

Dan
Old 04-08-2003, 07:56 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Dan B,it was great taulking race boats and engines with you in St. Cloud.When someone gets me started i get carried away.I got a good one for you.Ran a MSD box all last year and never had a problem.We were on the 2nd lap in St.Cloud when we get like a quik spick in the ignition,it wasnt slowing us up but it was darn bothersome not knowing what was going on.Every time it did it the tacks would short out,and come right back.This morning I started looking and couldnt find anything wrong in the ign.system.I called MSD and explaind it to them,the teck tells me to check the red wire going to the ign.switch and sure,when i had wired it i had put in a new hour meter and tied it in to the same connection and every time the damn clock moved it made a spike in the ign. Boy you taulk about little things making big problems. MEL TEAM VIXEN
Old 04-08-2003, 08:35 PM
xtremeracingf1

Mel,

Good meeting you in St. Cloud look foward to hopefully seeing you again soon.Race fast and race safe.

Frank
Koolhand

Old 04-08-2003, 08:38 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Mel its always the little things. I have to say thats one good tec. at MSD.
Randy
Old 04-09-2003, 12:35 AM
Registered

Oh Boy !!! Damn, Mike .....I'm glad you 're back to take care of this sh*t...........Dave
Old 04-09-2003, 07:17 AM
Registered

Mel, I think I struck a deal for a motor, I will keep you posted.
If this deal goes through, I'll be hunting you down in Marathon

Quick Reply: St Cloud Results - all classes????????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.