Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
The truth about Keith Eickert >

The truth about Keith Eickert

Notices

The truth about Keith Eickert

Old 06-18-2003, 09:53 PM
Growler

Dockrocker you rock! This is the longest running non conversation I've seen on here in awhile. Has Kernan been back at all? We might as well all run for office. Our tax dollars fund alot of conversations in the house and senate just like this. Bet they even have popcorn.

Old 06-18-2003, 10:24 PM
CRUBOSS

this "KERNAN" guy really knows his stuff. keith was run out of town for being an honest trusting soul.....who got f--ked !

Old 06-19-2003, 12:23 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lucy i still wanna be your pool boy lol
Old 06-19-2003, 07:12 AM
CRUBOSS

she is famous for the blame game. she will blame everyone else but take none of the responsability herself. if she owes you any money.....forget about it. i know of four employees who lost two weeks worth of pay due to rubber paychecks. and she thinks nothing of it. lets go screw sombody else , that is her motto.

Old 06-19-2003, 07:59 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Well, there ya have it...
Thanks CRUBOSS for the insider insight.
It is exactly what my gut feel has been: "she took a thriving , self sustaining , buisness . and ran it into the ground."

I've seen this process a few times myself.
Old 06-19-2003, 08:42 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Shane
This business seems to be full of crooked people! What a shame. With all the people she F$cked no one seems to be going back for more! I guess she is as lousy in bed as she looks!
Ouch! Things is gettin' a mite ugly 'round here for Ms. Sullivan!
Old 06-19-2003, 10:57 AM
JULIANA L. SULL

There have been many rumors circulating throughout this website which concern Keith Eickert Power Products, LLC. With regards to one individual aka D-LAW, it is important to note that any "truth" he professes should be viewed with a questionable eye. The following is an actual depiction of his involvement as Keith Eickert's attorney:

1. He has accepted stolen property as payment for services. (which actions are now being reviewed for potential criminal and/or civil penalties)

2. He was fired by Keith, in which new counsel was hired (referred by my attorney)
D-Law's failures to respond timely placed Keith in a default position with the bank.

3. He indicates factual references to financial matters-- AS NO DEPOSITIONS OR DISCOVERY HAD OCCURRED, he has no direct knowledge of ANY COMPANY MATTERS. He is using the guise of "ATTORNEY" to lend credence to his statements.

4. A complaint with the Florida bar association is being filed to determine his ability/right to practice law as all behaviors border on clearly unprofessional practices.

5. I believe his last statement carries the pen name of my attorney "KERNAN"

My only comment to this individual is the following: If you choose to "practice" your profession, maybe you would have less time for this inane activity, and would not have been FIRED by YOUR CLIENT. Make NO mistake, it was not a matter of Keith no longer requiring legal services.

With regards to company issues, we will issue formalized statements as we get further through our re-organizational efforts. We are hoping that all parties can prevail in a positive ,WIN-WIN situation.

Regards,

Juliana L. Sullivan CEO

Old 06-19-2003, 11:02 AM
Registered

Ah, the plot thickens... tune in next time for another exciting episode of "As The Prop Turns..."

Troutly, pop up another batch would you? Extra butter, hold the salt - and someone grab me a beer!
Old 06-19-2003, 11:07 AM
Registered

New info! Welcome to the board, and nice professional post.
Old 06-19-2003, 11:08 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

...and we wait with bated breath...

somehow I see oso getting subpoenaed in all of this...

nort...perhaps you'd like to share more of the info you dropped on us the other day...

Quick Reply: The truth about Keith Eickert

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.