Closed Thread
Old 07-22-2003, 09:50 PM
Registered

My Boats: Formula FASTech 382 Sunseeker Apache 45

Awesome news. Great stuff. Really neat.
Old 07-22-2003, 09:55 PM
Registered

My Boats: 1998 velocity 280

Mark I think that everyone on this board has been waiting for that post. It sounds like you will be showing up to the meeting in your boat, now its my turn keep your fingers crossed that I can make an intake fit tomorrow and it will happen.
OSO do the right thing and allow Tj (Ambusher) to post the pictures and video. I also think that Robert (blown1500) and Bobby Daniels AKA (Jack) should be allowed to post. And I think a lot of other people on this sight would agree.

Last edited by Velocity Mark; 07-22-2003 at 09:57 PM.
Old 07-22-2003, 10:00 PM
Registered

My Boats: Pantera 24

I do plan on attending the meeting via boat!!! now keep in mind it looks pretty good from the outside -- i still need carpet and the stabbin cabin finished -- that should happen in the next week or so. ;-)

Good luck with your Intakes Velocity Mark!!!!
Old 07-22-2003, 10:02 PM
TulsaLarry

HIP HIP HURRAY

Old 07-22-2003, 10:19 PM
Allan4

Quote:
Originally posted by ragtop409
If you ask me the only people Is see get banned from the board make the BIGGEST mistake of all $$$$$$$$$$$$$ did he make some well helping people save some ?????????????????????? Rag's
Dunno......but I see people get banned for all sorts of stuff. So, let's say he made some doe while helping people out....so what. IF he mislead them to do so, then we have a problem. But, did you ever look yourself and see if he was or was not?? Perhaps he sells at cost and SAVES PEOPLE $$$. There is a fact for you.

Assumptions like what you have posted here are exactly the problem I see with this thread. And......if he did make $ and at the same time saved others $...what the hell is wrong with that?? If you were selling product A for $5 and some other guy was selling for $6 and you told me this and I was going to buy product A....why the hell would I not buy from you....and even more-so, what is it that you would have done wrong at this point? It's not like you are scamming me, so you make a buck or two....big deal. Most people should turn around and say "thank you" rather than crap the guy out.

I ask you this...do you have an income? Do you make $$? If you make $$, then why is Bobby not allowed. Does OSO make $$? Dustin Whipple, Dennis Moore, Kieth Eikert?????????????????? I doubt you give away anywhere near as much advice and products and save people as much $$ and headaches as he has!!!!

Some of the comments I have read I just don't understand...

ANd you know what is so stupid about this entire thing, I don't even know the guy, all I am doing is defending principle and a guy who seems to have done little wrong.

Sorry, I just don't get it...

Oh yeah...hey Nort........HeHeHe....

Old 07-22-2003, 10:36 PM
Allan4

Oooopss....sorry guys, I was writing my post as the others were posted.....I missed Mpejsa's posts....

GREAT NEWS!!!

I am very glad this has been resolved, to this point, to you satisfaction. Keep us posted. As mentioned above, I think that we are all glad to hear the outcome. Kudos to you for sticking it out and glad Power Marine did the right thing.

Happy boating, hope you enjoy the rest of the season

The tech section is less without Bobby D. Make him change his screen name and then let him come back, that is my suggestion.....maybe after a cooling off period or something.

Hope everyone has a favorable outcome from this and glad too see so many OSOer's use reason and be practicle. Thanks for making this site what it is....

Good day

Allan

Old 07-22-2003, 10:36 PM
Registered

My Boats: 54' Searay, 31' Rinker, 12' AB Inflatible CC

The hell with all this nonsence about Bobby Daniels

The motor now runs

How about JACK DANIELS FOR EVERYONE

Otis
Old 07-22-2003, 10:37 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: Azimut

Bob How's the TG feeling?
Old 07-22-2003, 10:38 PM
Registered

My Boats: 1995 Nova Spyder

Quote:
Originally posted by Allan4
Dunno......but I see people get banned for all sorts of stuff. So, let's say he made some doe while helping people out....so what. IF he mislead them to do so, then we have a problem. But, did you ever look yourself and see if he was or was not?? Perhaps he sells at cost and SAVES PEOPLE $$$. There is a fact for you.

Assumptions like what you have posted here are exactly the problem I see with this thread. And......if he did make $ and at the same time saved others $...what the hell is wrong with that?? If you were selling product A for $5 and some other guy was selling for $6 and you told me this and I was going to buy product A....why the hell would I not buy from you....and even more-so, what is it that you would have done wrong at this point? It's not like you are scamming me, so you make a buck or two....big deal. Most people should turn around and say "thank you" rather than crap the guy out.

I ask you this...do you have an income? Do you make $$? If you make $$, then why is Bobby not allowed. Does OSO make $$? Dustin Whipple, Dennis Moore, Kieth Eikert?????????????????? I doubt you give away anywhere near as much advice and products and save people as much $$ and headaches as he has!!!!

Some of the comments I have read I just don't understand...

ANd you know what is so stupid about this entire thing, I don't even know the guy, all I am doing is defending principle and a guy who seems to have done little wrong.

Sorry, I just don't get it...

WOW............... ALAN I am on your side here. rember when CATMANDO got banned it was not because he talks trash or has a diffrent political veiw. It was because he was trying to get a group discount witha NON oso suporter so OSO was not making money from CATs good will twords his fellow boaters. I like Bobby and haave taled to him on the phone at great lenghs and on his dime. I want him back just the same as some others do. Have I had any $$$ dealings with him NO would I YES Just trying to help people see were the real BS is though the mirrors and smoke. Ever see a great magician make a tank or copter disaper in person? If you consintrate on one thing to much you dont notice the other things in plain site
Old 07-22-2003, 10:49 PM
Steve_H

sounds like Power Marine did everything possible to remedy the situation.

GOOD JOB GUYS!

glad it all worked out in the end for you mpejsa

Closed Thread