Notices

Hi every one

Old 10-12-2003, 07:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by sharkeymarine

Welcome aboard!
I have added your Link to my website under Hi-Perf Links. Afterall, you have a hell-of-a site there!
I think you will be getting many orders for boats from the OSO gang....
My model boat was 13' feet...

I agree. Great site. I hope you get lots of orders from OSO.

I also hope you become a member and support our site.

Good luck to ya,

Over & Out,
Dano
Old 10-12-2003, 07:42 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have a gas boat. We had a shaft designed to mount weedeaters straight out of the box. No alteration cheap disposable power. You can usually find a neighbor getting rid of a weedeater and run it in alcohol or ether until it burns up. right now my boat has an echo 30cc in it, which are great power plants, even the lawn crews use them. I have done tuned pipes in the past and I think I would rather have to motors stock and have big cubic inches. Echo builds all the way up to a 50cc that will fit on my shaft. Here are the pics and movies of my boat.

http://tamug.tamu.edu/~egk9566/rcboat.htm
Old 10-12-2003, 07:55 PM
offshoremodels

I will be joining for sure great site. I didn't come over to sell boats but if it goes that way cool, extra bonus. I always like to get advice from the guys running the real deal. I have a few friends that raced years ago and there knowledge has been very helpful in designing the models. I am doing a stepped mono right now and am being told its now a hydro from our sanctioning bodies. Was hoping to get more history on the introduction of stepped monos into real boat racing. I see a need to get the model boat world up to speed with the hull technology that is out there. I see this is going to be a great place to stay on the cutting edge.

Old 10-12-2003, 08:07 PM
Registered

Do a cat, that will fly, steps, but still handle waves amazing for its size.

Easier said than done eh?
Old 10-12-2003, 08:28 PM
Registered

Originally posted by offshoremodels
I will be joining for sure great site. I didn't come over to sell boats but if it goes that way cool, extra bonus.

I hope it is too. You support our site and give good service, we will support you. You just tapped into the best site of the offshore sport.

Welcome and best of luck to ya,

Over & Out,
Dano
Old 10-13-2003, 12:32 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Welcome aboard. I assume you are familiar with this site.

http://pub48.ezboard.com/bamericansc...oatassociation

I will add a link on my site to yours and when I get a chance, I will look at your site's links. I might have had a whole page of links for RC boats.
Old 10-13-2003, 01:26 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey i have a question i have a pretty pissed off i think its a 55 in scarab light lay up hauls tail when it runs!!
but it is so stinkin finiky,, i hve pulled on the rope untill i thought my dog gone arm was gonna fall off it wont idle very well,,
when it runs i can spank anyone around here with there hobby shop bought junk with stock zenoahs and whatever they comewith,, but sittn on the dock pullin it looks silly,,,,,,,,
any advise?
i built a bunch of go peds (back flipper kind) that rip and never had these isues,
this boat is pretty radical i guess got it off ebay some old cogger raced and won everything in texas with it,
turn fins and all kinda stuff,, found on ebay a blast but my arm is tired,
u rebuild the motors and set em up?
lemme know
i cant have the fastest big boat around here so maybe i can afford to have the fastest smallest one.
i guess i have a big ego with little wallet
Old 10-13-2003, 07:25 AM
offshoremodels

Email me some pics let me see what you are working with

Old 10-13-2003, 11:05 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs down Very interesting.....

Eddy:
I'm the guy from Kansas that you still owe over $2000.00 for a boat that I PAID FOR and you have NEVER delivered!!
I have sent you TONS of e-mails in the past, you have my phone numbers, and you have made NO attempt to either refund my money or send me a boat!!!!
I will be posting your e-mails in order to prove that I have paid for a boat from you, as well as the dates of our "Transaction"
My next step will be to contact the Better Business Bureau!
If there are any attorneys on this board in New York, please pm me as I will pay a commission to help recover funds from this guy.

OSO'ers beware. You will not receive your merchandise for your money. Trust me.

offshoremodels: If you want to contact me, my number is 620-874-4280, but call only if you will rectify this situatiion this time, no more BS promises!!!!!
Old 10-13-2003, 11:09 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Whats up Eddy???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.