Like Tree0Likes

Hi every one

Old 10-13-2003, 03:20 PM
Registered

My Boats: Top Gun

I dont think you will be selling any boats around here untill you clear this up !! SummerO has been around here a long time.....I have NO reason to doubt what he says ! All 12,000 of us tend to stick together when a member gets SCREWED.
Old 10-13-2003, 04:13 PM
Registered

My Boats: 2015 MTI 48

Thanks guys. As many of you know, it takes a lot to get me upset!
I did receive an e-mail from Eddy. I'll post when something happens.
Old 10-13-2003, 04:51 PM
Charter Member #655
Charter Member

My Boats: 1993 Sonic 31ss

where is Travis and the bat???
Old 10-13-2003, 05:13 PM
offshoremodels

Sorry guys I am not the running type I have no intentions of screwing any one or leaving the board and hiding. I have to the best of my knowledge refunded Johns moneys and am looking for the receipts. I have my neck hung out all over the internet and would not do so if I was stealing for people let alone sticking it in here when I know Johns involvement in the boating world. I have also contacted John who I have not heard from in a long time to make this right. I did in fact have a secretary at the time skimming off the top and am afraid that the money orders for john may never have been sent to him. I found out about her deals almost the same way. If I cant prove he received them I will be forced to re pay John The funds owed. I am not the kind to screw some one intentionally but there was a time not to long ago I was putting to much faith in others and boy did it cost me.

Old 10-13-2003, 05:32 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

My Boats: Being a great husband and dad , boats , golf
Talking

You gotta love OSO ! It's gotta be the best deal in boating. I hope all get's squared away - BH

ps. offshore model if you give John's money back you just bought the highest OSO membership ever !
Old 10-13-2003, 05:39 PM
offshoremodels

Yaw especially if I end up fining out what I think I am going to find out. Maybe I can write it of one my taxes LOL the price you pay in life for lessons well learned. I have gone back to a one man shop and its the best move I ever made for both of my businesses. I work allot more but it better at the end of the day. John I will have an answer for you tomorrow.

Old 10-13-2003, 06:21 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: 1991 F311SR1

You should indeed be able to write the "double-pay" off as a business loss on that transaction. Just run it by your tax guy and he'll know how to categorize it.
Old 10-13-2003, 06:29 PM
offshoremodels

We have in the past wrote off what we though our losses were don't know as if I can go back on it and add more but I am sure if I call her see will run right over with it. I have taken bigger beating being in business than this be it growing pains. I know others in bigger businesses that have lost way more than I and lived to tell about it. I wish I had all the money I have owed to me in my collision business. All the unpaid deductibles and plain stiffs that got away with a few here and a few there I could buy a real boat and stop playing with Toy ones. LOL

Old 10-13-2003, 07:16 PM
Registered

My Boats: 2015 MTI 48

Eddy:
I hope your story is true. I do know you were very busy. I also know I never eceived any money, and upon sending more e-mails, not one of them were returned. If you had internal problems, that would make sense that she deleted the e-mails. I quit trying over a year ago and chalked it up to a learning experience.
If what you say is true, then once I finally receive my refund that was promised, I will spread the word of your honor all across this board.!
Until that time, I still am the one that paid for a boat and did not receive it.
Now is your chance to make things right.
Old 10-13-2003, 07:24 PM
offshoremodels

Email changed some time ago but had them forwarded for awile. You got my email and my numbers are one my site if you need them. Talk to you real soon.