Notices

OSO ad in Powerboat Mag.

Old 12-11-2003, 10:35 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

welcome aboard GLENNS . . . hey, i just saw in your profile under "How did you hear about OffshoreOnly.com? . . . ADVERTISEMENTS IN MAGAZINES" . . .hehe, cool. kind of ironic huh . . like i said welcome and enjoy. if you are into offshore boating this is the only website.
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 12-11-2003, 10:43 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Heres a simple solution to the prob at hand!!! You don't like how people better themselves and the great community of OSO that is here for us used by us( the posters) .The great privelages that we have a place to come and hang out, talk and find that perfect boat, talk about items related to boats, the great unsencered area!!! Then STAY THE FK OFF!!! ps your marketing skills aint up to par mister for you do place an add where people that do enjoy boating and want to gather information at read. Duh the pictures on the order menu are of the same crap the is in ink in front of you at the restaurants. Or are blind oh thats your head up your azz again so thats the only view you get to see. (opinions are like *******s, everybody gots one,yours just happen to stink)
Old 12-11-2003, 10:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the welcome guys!!!!!!!! I appreciate it and as I said the site is great. the best fifty bucks i spent this year.. Hey catmando got rid of the gayliner (LOL) last year and am now riding in a 388 Slingshot. I live on the Illinois, Iowa border in the Quad Cities and do most of my boating on the mississippi river again THANKS FOR THE WELCOME AND I LOOK FORWARD TO TALKING TO YOU AGAIN. Glenn
Old 12-11-2003, 11:21 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

AHH CATMAN your making me turn red!! After the last post trying to look so tough All we need is a another pretty weekend to hit it again at least above 40 degrees Next time it gets over 58 let me know!! me head south Have coveralls bring on the cold breeze
Old 12-11-2003, 11:26 PM
Registered

Attached Thumbnails OSO ad in Powerboat Mag.-bitch.jpg  
Old 12-11-2003, 11:26 PM
Registered

catmando, sounds like a blast dont think i could have kept up with "YALL" but would have had a hell of time tryin hey atleast with 3 and 4 footers I wouldnt have had to worry about getting over your wakes..
Old 12-12-2003, 01:09 AM
Registered

Anyone wanna call muddyone and explain what 'bandwidth' is and that what it costs? Cuz he won't (can't) read this right now ... Not that I need to defend anyone or what they do on this board. Like they say if you don't like what your watching change the channel.

I've been on the board for a little over a month and already hooked up with folks and enjoyed hours of enjoyment!! Worth the membership cost? ABSATIVELY POSOLUTELY .. Man, I think I've saved at least a few hunge just scanning the PARTS FOR SALE section and jumping on the great deals people so generously offer. And I'm still looking for many more parts people so keep puttin those 'used' items up there for me!!!

L8R .. and thanks for having me
Old 12-12-2003, 02:04 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I THINK I SPEAK FOR EVERYONE OR MOST EVERYONE, WHAT AN *******!!!!
Old 12-12-2003, 07:47 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Looks like the azzhole's been slammed shut!
Buh-bye, mudone!

Nice job guys and gals!
Old 12-12-2003, 09:39 AM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I my business people don't tell me what I can and cant do with the money I make .Especially when I spend it on advertising to better my business

It it his business he can do what he wants to with it.

I bet mudone was a fb member?

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.

Quick Reply: OSO ad in Powerboat Mag.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.