Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Diesel Performance Chips from 'Boot' >

Diesel Performance Chips from 'Boot'

Notices

Diesel Performance Chips from 'Boot'

Old 01-09-2004, 04:04 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Semper FI, as to our conversation , I will have to get back to you on monday . Prices changed I want to answer you correctly . I was unable to get the info today . It was nice talking to you . Joe
Old 02-01-2004, 10:55 PM
liquidlocomotive

I talked to Joe on Friday evening. He was very informative and straight forward with me. I liked the discussion very much. My time looking over a ton of info on the net always led me back to Joe's recommendations. My 2001 excursion with the 7.3 and 55000 miles will be getting the recommended chip, exhaust, and filter. Look forward to doing business with you Joe.

Old 02-01-2004, 11:41 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by boot
Semper FI, as to our conversation , I will have to get back to you on monday . Prices changed I want to answer you correctly . I was unable to get the info today . It was nice talking to you . Joe
By the way...Joe did get back to me with alot of great info and was extremely happy to help. When I decide to get some upgrades, Joe (Boot) will be the man I call. Thanks Joe
Old 02-01-2004, 11:52 PM
AKA "BAZOOKA JOE"
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BOOT IM STILL GOING TO COME BY AND HAVE THE CHIP PUT IN ONCE FORD GETS THERE SHI% TOGETHER IM STILL HAVING PROBLEMS WITH MY F350 6.0 THIS SUCKS!
Old 02-04-2004, 11:24 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey thanks guys ! It was great talking to you all !

I am honestly not trying to make a living on here ,but I would like to use this sight to educate people on whats out there . There are way too many jokers (not you BH !) out there just selling what ever they can get their hands on .They have never used it and most have never even installed it . A lot of other people I talk to that sell diesel performance stuff , don't even drive a diesel truck . I realy wish other companies would do a better job at making their products . It's not good when you only have a couple companies that do it right . They end up getting over loaded and customer service suffers .. This hasn't happened yet ,but it could .........

MAny people that call me never owned a diesel or even been in one in their life . That poor guy is in trouble when he first asks the question of what to buy !!!

It's bad enough when he asks which truck to buy !! Talk to you all later , Joe

PS. My computer was down , my email is still not 100% bear with me .....