Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
LOST MY TIME & MONEY IN FLA. >

LOST MY TIME & MONEY IN FLA.

Notices

LOST MY TIME & MONEY IN FLA.

Old 06-08-2004, 11:52 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: LOST MY TIME & MONEY IN FLA.

when i spoke to dan a while back i believe it was at pats place so would be a diff boat.
Old 06-08-2004, 12:12 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

did u look at dans thunder 37??
Old 06-08-2004, 12:24 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

It was Thunder Dan's boat that Rich had his eye on. It is at a brokerage in Florida at the moment.
Old 06-08-2004, 12:25 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It was TD's boat I was looking at.it was/is a very nice boat and TD did take care of it when he left it at the selling dealer place, but it's not at pat's place when i went to look at it, but i wish it would off been.PAT & the owner are the only ones that did contact me.TIME TO MOVE ON CUZ "$UMTHING GOTTA GIVE".
Old 06-08-2004, 01:28 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

Docman,

I tried emailing you before you went. I know where the boat was. I looked at it when I was picking mine up a few weeks ago. I won't say anymore than I got a run around when I was interested in buying that AT. (and it wasn't from the broker that has it now). Kind of ironic that I was VERY interested in purchasing it (AT), but when I was being screwed around with, I went and purchased a 2002 38 Top Gun and it showed up at the broker to sell when I picked up my Cig.
Old 06-08-2004, 01:34 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Thunder Dan is a super nice guy ..Maybe a phone call to him will get the wheels moving faster.
Old 06-08-2004, 01:42 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Steve 1
Thunder Dan is a super nice guy ..Maybe a phone call to him will get the wheels moving faster.
TD is a nice guy & the wheels are already turning.thanks EVILTWIN not sure about your dealings and with who but they say things happen for a reason.

Last edited by docmanrich25; 06-08-2004 at 01:50 PM.
Old 06-08-2004, 03:56 PM
Registered

Todd-

I cannot believe that your boat has not sold. "Best Revenge" is one of my favorite AT's and got to ride in it with Pat on day back in 2000 (or01).
500HP's, and the boat ran strong, nice Myco trailer, and killer paint.
For 92K or so, it's a steal for someone.
Old 06-08-2004, 08:45 PM
Registered

I saw the boat (ThunderStorm) on Randy Sweers site and started a thread on the AT board asking if Dan still owned the boat or not. No one ever answered. Does anyone know if Dan does in fact still own the boat ? If not, who did Dan sell it to, Randy ? or someone else that is now trying to re-sale it ?

I know what you mean about spending money to look at boats. I have traveled extensively since selling my AT. Some experiences good, some bad. You never know. I have become accustomed to it and try and make the best of it. Hey, a couple of days in South Florida can be fun regardless of the boat......hey look at it this way....you still have your money......and they don't

Last edited by h2owarrior; 06-08-2004 at 08:47 PM.
Old 06-08-2004, 09:05 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by h2owarrior
I saw the boat (ThunderStorm) on Randy Sweers site and started a thread on the AT board asking if Dan still owned the boat or not. No one ever answered. Does anyone know if Dan does in fact still own the boat ? If not, who did Dan sell it to, Randy ? or someone else that is now trying to re-sale it ?

I know what you mean about spending money to look at boats. I have traveled extensively since selling my AT. Some experiences good, some bad. You never know. I have become accustomed to it and try and make the best of it. Hey, a couple of days in South Florida can be fun regardless of the boat......hey look at it this way....you still have your money......and they don't
Didn't think of it that way but your right I still do have my $$$$$.dan is still selling it.

Quick Reply: LOST MY TIME & MONEY IN FLA.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.