wow, never seen service this bad >

wow, never seen service this bad

Notices

wow, never seen service this bad

Old 10-27-2004, 11:46 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: wow, never seen service this bad

Incredibly i've been in the same situation with Verizon... web service is very good to deal with but the satellite stores are a PITA... their prices are always higher they don't want to help you, especially if you didn't get the contract THROUGH them. i had to buy a new phone not too long ago... i couldn't wait weeks to send it in for "service" and it was 2 days out of warranty... the phone sucked anyway so i wanted to toss it... the chick at the platinum dealer didn't even want to help me.. all she siad is "this is how we do it here and these are our prices"... i went home, called verizon, they sent me the phone i wanted for their price which was incidently 75 dollars less than the store wanted... i had it the next day.

Comcast has US customer service.. they are worse than the indian dell folks... talk about customer DISSERVICE... i live in a kinda country area... botu 5 miles from Michigan Speedway to be exact... and it took me literally 4 months to get Comcast to hook up my cable and hi-speed... after the "can we serve" call which got lost somewhere and dealing with customer disservice for 2 months i finally had one guy tell me that maybe i should find someone else who can service my area.. basically i told him if that was possible i sure as hell wouldn't be talking to him... finally the GF took over for me and by some miracle of GOD she ended up talking to a customer service guy who ended up being her 2nd cousin (she has liek 200 cousins or something )... it still took another month to get them to figure out that the line was in front of my house.. eventhough i had told me i was standing there lookin at it... To top this all off.. i take the day off to wait for the guy to hook it up... i have satellite mind you... i am keeping it and getting basic cable and hi-speed (same price as just hi-speed). i duplex em in and duplex em out at teh tv.. run my wireless router and card and whala... anyway... the guy takes the LNB out of the dish and whacks it on the roof and breaks it on purpose... i found this after he left... when my satellite would not work after i hooked it all up in the house... if i find him somewhere.. he'll have 4 flat tires... so then saturday rolls around... another service guy shows up... with a 2nd account number with the CORRECT address.. btw.. the first dude had a similar but wrong address and i guided him to my hoem... so anyway he calls his boss to have the FIRST Account i am now hooked up with corrected.. so instead i come hom emonday to find i am no longer IN SERVICE... so i call and finally get it worked out after 2 hours on the phone with some of the most powerless CS people in the world.. instead of correcting the addy they cancelled that account and kept the 2nd which was not setup with my MAC addy and such.. so tech support wanted to charge be 50 bucks to setup again.. i said screw you.. i remembered the Proxy and went in and did the step by step crap again to setup a new username and all that junk... btw... SAS.R5.ATTBI.NET

thank god my service has not gone out but once cause god knows when they'd fix it.. now that is the worst CS i have ever experienced...

JR