Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Ben Kramer (whats in a name?) >

Ben Kramer (whats in a name?)

Notices

Ben Kramer (whats in a name?)

Old 12-05-2004, 07:50 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: Ben Kramer (whats in a name?)

is that nikki marina?post 47
Old 12-05-2004, 10:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CigaretteFirefox
He is a no good drug dealing, murdering S.O.B. And he is right where he belongs for the rest of his filthy life. That means he is getting out when he is dead, and deservedly so. What a long miserable existence!

Assuming out of ignorance is the foolish man's perspective.

Last edited by The real apache; 12-06-2004 at 03:02 AM.
Old 12-05-2004, 10:39 PM
Registered

I suppose the helicopter just happened to land and he just happened to be near it and decided to take it "for a ride" too. Are you saying he's a victim? You don't go to prison by accident. I'm very sure you don't spend 3 years and 9 months in solitary confinement because you're an upstanding person.
Old 12-06-2004, 12:59 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Its easy for everyone to sit behind the computer and point the finger. I'm guilty of it myself. I just hope that everyone here commenting has NEVER done ANY illegal drug. As far as I know, you haven't. I don't know most of you. If you have, you are guilty, too. Not the same kind of guilt, but guilt nonetheless. This person had a product and a market. A product that was in demand by and worth millions. The lure of easy money as its been said. He lived in a different time than now. It would be hard for me to understand those times having not lived them. He is serving his time or debt (as some might say) behind bars. Its hard for me to criticize someone when the exact same person you describe (minus his name) turns State's Evidence and is able to roam FREE.
Old 12-06-2004, 02:03 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I don't condone what he has been accused of . NONE of us have ALL the facts.
Old 12-06-2004, 06:03 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Battle Cry
Its easy for everyone to sit behind the computer and point the finger. I'm guilty of it myself. I just hope that everyone here commenting has NEVER done ANY illegal drug. As far as I know, you haven't. I don't know most of you. If you have, you are guilty, too. Not the same kind of guilt, but guilt nonetheless. This person had a product and a market. A product that was in demand by and worth millions. The lure of easy money as its been said. He lived in a different time than now. It would be hard for me to understand those times having not lived them. He is serving his time or debt (as some might say) behind bars. Its hard for me to criticize someone when the exact same person you describe (minus his name) turns State's Evidence and is able to roam FREE.
Yeah....that and he had Don Aronow killed.......not that that makes him a bad person though.....but hey....it was a different time then....and lets not forget....he was good to his people......
Old 12-06-2004, 06:10 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jeffrey Dahmer was a nice guy and nice to all his victims too as he lured him to his house for dinner.

OJ, I'm sure is still a nice guy and probably very personable.

Our judicial system has decided to keep Mr. Kramer incarcerated. We are not the ones who passed judgement on him being inside and not the ones to pass judgement on him getting out.

The helipcopter attempt was a chapter right out of the Charles Bronson movie. Probably had a Randy Quaid type character in there as well (somewhere). However Robert Duval's character deserved to escape.

Last edited by expresscat39; 12-06-2004 at 06:17 AM.
Old 12-06-2004, 06:23 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by expresscat39
Jeffrey Dahmer was a nice guy and nice to all his victims too as he lured him to his house for dinner.

OJ, I'm sure is still a nice guy and probably very personable.

Our judicial system has decided to keep Mr. Kramer incarcerated. We are not the ones who passed judgement on him being inside and not the ones to pass judgement on him getting out.

The helipcopter attempt was a chapter right out of the Charles Bronson movie. Probably had a Randy Quaid type character in there as well (somewhere). However Robert Duval's character deserved to escape.
Dahmers a little nicer now that he is dead.....
Old 12-06-2004, 06:47 AM
Registered

I think Don shot himself and framed Ben.

__________________________________________________ ___
Why be half assed, when you can be all ass.
Old 12-06-2004, 06:51 AM
Registered

Talking Re: Ben Kramer (whats in a name?)

Expresscat39,
I cooking dinner next weekend. Why don't you and Erika come over.

Quick Reply: Ben Kramer (whats in a name?)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.