Like Tree0Likes

Did TimG delete his thread?

Reply
Old 01-11-2005, 10:16 PM
  #71
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
lucky strike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pompano Beach, Florida
My Boats: Using LS JR. TG
Posts: 8,467
Default Re: Did TimG delete his thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLEEPER
Here is your ad JR:
1991 CIGARETTE Top Gun, 38' Platinum Series. Carbon Fiber Layup (Light & Fast). 525 SC with baby blowers. TRS drives. 439 total hours on hull, new engines & headers. Full cabin with all Cigarette options. Swim Platform. A/C. White dash with white gauges. Gray snap-in carpet. All original, kept high and dry always. Must see to appreciate. Extra pictures available.

JR. you are the one that just came out and started bashing the Maxx boat for no apparent reason, nobody asked for your opinion you just started running off at the mouth. Now you are trying to back peddle and say it is a nice boat just not as clean as we would of thought it would have been for a 2000, well that is just BS you made it out to be a dog. If you want to talk about boats why don't we talk about yours? It seems as though you are always posting pictures of you and the rest of your family out on your boat, but for some reason the hours never change on your advertisement. I guess you just like the ring to 439 huh? Just like you like those white powdercoated mufflers, surprised you didn't try and say those are good for a few mph. Well you're right about kept high and dry, I seem to remember that boat being stored on a lift behind a condo complex in Delray probably about ten years ago. I think you should take Bob's advice and take another look at your dads boat, after all if you truly knew jack sh$% about cigarettes you would know that early 90's carbon fiber top-guns had structural issues. In fact most of them had to go back to the factory to get the floors cut out so the sides of the boat could be reinforced. If this hasn't been done to your dads boat it more than likely needs to be. You had mentioned before in a previous thread that you could literally take your thumb and push against the side of your dads boat and see it move back and forth. Here is the thread: http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...ight=maxx+boat
Oh yeah I forgot though Craig told his customer he couldn't think of anything negative to say about it so that means it okay because Craig said so, I mean Craig wouldn't just say that to make a buck no way no how. Yeah right! I would like to say that just because you call and extract information out of those that are in the know and the fact that you have a digital camera by no means makes you an expert/authority on cigarettes or any powerboats for that matter. BTW, in almost every picture you post of yourself you are wearing that same yellow T-shirt. Do you have uniforms at the school you go to? If not and things are truly that tight around the homestead and every penny is going for that new top-gun just say the word and we will start a T-shirt fund for you. I am sure with all the advertisers on OSO we could get you some new T-shirts. Oh well what the hell do I know though I don't even own an Apache!
Oh and another thing, you say the reason why your boat hasn't sold is due to the TRS drives. Huh that is just one reason how about TRS Drives, cable steering, carbon model, and the paint. However I really am partial to the Chicken scratch cigarette top gun on the fairing sides. That's real nice. How do you like a little dose of your own medicine JR?
LMAO!!!!!!! . I don't know who you are but you ovbiously have a personal problem with me. Why don't you stop hiding behind a computer.

LS JR.
__________________
www.mercedeshowroom.com

Last edited by lucky strike; 01-11-2005 at 10:33 PM.
lucky strike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 10:21 PM
  #72
Registered
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
My Boats: Currently boat-less
Posts: 38
Default Re: Did TimG delete his thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stecz20
hey sleeper lay off... not really needed... we get it, you sound like one of those tough guys that hides behind his computer. why dont you go pop the neighbors dog again and know your place. this is a public forum which i pay to be a member, why dont you dig into those deep pockets with those short arms, then we might hear you. looks like you just like to stir up s h i t.... both parties have valid points, and both i consider friends. relax tough guy before you get served like the other punk did. before you know it, your boss will have you bent over the chair spanking your a s s like our buddy lilldeauce.....
Only person trying to come off as a tough guy seems to be the fat azz from Jersey that I am posting this reply to. Never said I had deep pockets, but how did you know I have short arms oh well what can you do I was born that way no use whining about it now fifty some years later. Mind your own business fat azz and keep your stupid posts in the retard forum where they think you are actually funny.
SLEEPER is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 10:22 PM
  #73
Registered
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: atlantic city, NJ
Posts: 1,852
Default Re: Did TimG delete his thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLEEPER
I love you too Byrdman. I don't post often is what you meant to say right?
Dude like I posted over in Apache 1 hour ago....you are a weirdo..I do not know you either..you are a trouble maker..the question is why?? Buzz off wacko!
Byrdman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 10:23 PM
  #74
Registered
 
Tantrum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: USR, NJ
My Boats: Stray Cat Statement Marine
Posts: 4,000
Default Re: Did TimG delete his thread?

Tantrum is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 10:24 PM
  #75
Registered
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (3)
 
tomtbone1993's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: LAKE CONROE, TX
My Boats: 42 FOUNTAIN / MALIBU
Posts: 15,486
Default Re: Did TimG delete his thread?

SLEEPER
good job, good job ...........picking on a 16 / 17 year old. I agree Jr said a boat "looked rough" Can you belive this stupid kid for saying that. This stupid kid also has a job, and a passion for powerboats........ I suppose he could be out doing drugs, not working, playing video games all day, stealing cars. what ever

MY POINT being we were all that age at one time back off it could be alot worse call off your CSI investigation
tomtbone1993 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 10:27 PM
  #76
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
lucky strike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pompano Beach, Florida
My Boats: Using LS JR. TG
Posts: 8,467
Default Re: Did TimG delete his thread?

It's not even the fact that I'm a youngster but your ridiculous. Like I said, got a problem, don't hide behind a computer. There are 50+ people on here that I know...How many do you know?

LS JR.
__________________
www.mercedeshowroom.com
lucky strike is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 10:30 PM
  #77
A to Z
Platinum Member
 
Sean H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: KC/LOTO
Posts: 9,156
Default Re: Did TimG delete his thread?

boy this thread went downhill fast..... sleeper, bobby is one of the good minors on the board, go hassle some apache owners....
Sean H is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 10:31 PM
  #78
Registered
 
stecz20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: San Francisco CA
My Boats: I am Jersey's B!tch
Posts: 7,772
Default Re: Did TimG delete his thread?

dont cross the line azzhole, its a small world, maybe too small for the likes of you.... have your fun, im sure your days are numbered around here. your just a fart in the wind, stink at first but youll go away.....
stecz20 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 10:31 PM
  #79
Registered
 
JCPERF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Long Island,New York
My Boats: 10 foot Kayak
Posts: 8,908
Default Re: Did TimG delete his thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky strike
It's not even the fact that I'm a youngster but your ridiculous. Like I said, got a problem, don't hide behind a computer. There are 50+ people on here that I know...How many do you know?

LS JR.
But, Can ya kick my ASS?
JCPERF is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2005, 10:33 PM
  #80
Registered
 
JCPERF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Long Island,New York
My Boats: 10 foot Kayak
Posts: 8,908
Default Re: Did TimG delete his thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stecz20
dont cross the line azzhole, its a small world, maybe too small for the likes of you.... have your fun, im sure your days are numbered around here. your just a fart in the wind, stink at first but youll go away.....
It seems like s h i t in the pants and it still lingering.
JCPERF is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
cobra marty
General Q & A
3
06-08-2007 11:53 AM
Cash Bar
General Boating Discussion
5
02-20-2006 11:40 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:46 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.