Did TimG delete his thread? >

Did TimG delete his thread?

Notices

Did TimG delete his thread?

Old 01-11-2005, 08:05 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Did TimG delete his thread?

I agree with Steve. It's not up to a member to pass judgement on another member's boat. What you might label rough another person might see otherwise, but by you calling it rough another person might not bother to look at it, evern though it may be acceptable to him.

I thought it was wrong when I first read it.
Old 01-11-2005, 08:14 AM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Well, I agree Formula Outlaw. Why did Chad have to start this thread then? I would have let it go. I'm an easy kid to get along with, ask anyone who knwos me. Ovbiously if it's not on the board it's been deleted. I'm sure you know that Chad

Cuda, yeah, I went a little to into detail, but it's just my opinion. What happens if someone asks about a boat in the Cig forum, and it's not real nice. Should I tell them it's a beauty?

(LS JR.) BOBBY

Last edited by lucky strike; 01-11-2005 at 08:18 AM.
Old 01-11-2005, 08:18 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by lucky strike
Well, I agree Formula Outlaw. Why did Chad have to start this thread then?

(LS JR.) BOBBY
Maybe he was interested in the boat.
Old 01-11-2005, 08:19 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

opinions people opinions, i for one wouldn't take anyone elses but my own if i were purchsing a boat....get over it if it's rough so be it if it's not then so be it. some people think my boat was a bucket of {resin} headaches...no matter what anyone said i wanted it that simple
Old 01-11-2005, 08:22 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by SLINGSHOT
opinions people opinions, i for one wouldn't take anyone elses but my own if i were purchsing a boat....get over it if it's rough so be it if it's not then so be it. some people think my boat was a bucket of {resin} headaches...no matter what anyone said i wanted it that simple
Well sling if the motors and drives and intereor are not back in it........ it kind of is How is that project coming along anyhow? Would love to get a update.

Jon
Old 01-11-2005, 08:23 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lucky strike
Why don't you identify yourself.....I always think it's funny how you are always on Chad's threads.......hhhmmmm.......

LS JR (BOBBY)
Just an observation, but this ID has posted busting LSJr. in the past .....

mercedes thread

another

and here

I have no dogs in this one, but a poster on here since March 2001, and current status is registered, no membership, either #1 forgot to pay his overdue membership fee, #2 has agenda or motives or #3 is someone in disguise. Steve, not to waste time again, but wanna do some IP hunting?? You should have it down to a science LOL after lilBIGdouche.
Old 01-11-2005, 08:26 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Well sling if the motors and drives and intereor are not back in it........ it kind of is How is that project coming along anyhow? Would love to get a update.

Jon
it has been sitting for awhile, i bought a new shop.....a conveyor line for powdercoating , and a huge spray booth, as well adding a body shop to my business and expanding my current business all in the matter of the last 12 months so the toys were put on hold until everything is completed and running smoothly....i am starting to get back into the little stuff to knock down on some of the work i need to do
Old 01-11-2005, 08:37 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

LS, Jr. - you are correct, i have not seen the boat in person. however, i've talked to a few people that have....all of which said that it was a well maintained, clean, structurally sound and had a lot of potential to be a great contender at the poker runs. in fact, your emails after you and your father viewed the boat, provided me with as much of an positive opinion on the boat as anything. that is why i found it so odd that you were to change your opinion of the boat. the reason i posted this thread is to clear up any controversy regarding the Maxx boat.....as i said in the thread that got deleted, i could see myself owning that boat and the last thing i want is to have to deal with buying/selling a boat that has a falsified reputation as rough. to be honest, i kind of thought you were being sarcastic when you were describing the boat and the rigging in the previous thread.

BTW, how many times do I have to tell you???......i'm not Sleeper! believe me, if i don't agree with you, you'll be the first to know it and i'll be the first to say it. i don't play games. if you have a problem w/ this request, call me at the office (217.965.5496) or call me on my cell (217.556.8335). don't take this the wrong way, I'm not mad, but i'm a little pissed that you keep pushing another person off on me. now......i'm sure this is going to be the last time you accuse me of being Sleeper, right?

Chad

Last edited by jawbreakerkid; 01-11-2005 at 08:44 AM.
Old 01-11-2005, 08:41 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by SLINGSHOT
it has been sitting for awhile, i bought a new shop.....a conveyor line for powdercoating , and a huge spray booth, as well adding a body shop to my business and expanding my current business all in the matter of the last 12 months so the toys were put on hold until everything is completed and running smoothly....i am starting to get back into the little stuff to knock down on some of the work i need to do
I hear ya. I have been in the same "boat" no pun intended. Work has been off the charts, working 7 days a week and no time for my toys.

Jon
Old 01-11-2005, 08:45 AM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Originally Posted by jawbreakerkid
LS, Jr. - you are correct, i have not seen the boat in person. however, i've talked to a few people that have....all of which said that it was a well maintained, clean, structurally sound and had a lot of potential to be a great contender at the poker runs. in fact, your emails after you and your father viewed the boat, provided me with as much of an positive opinion on the boat as anything. that is why i found it so odd that you were to change your opinion of the boat.

BTW, how many times do I have to tell you???......i'm not Sleeper! believe me, if i don't agree with you, you'll be the first to know it and i'll be the first to say it. i don't play games. if you have a problem w/ this request, call me at the office (217.965.5496) or call me on my cell (217.556.8335). don't take this the wrong way, I'm not mad, but i'm a little pissed that you keep pushing another person off on me. now......i'm sure this is going to be the last time you accuse me of being Sleeper, right?

Chad
No Chad, I'm not accusing you of being Sleeper. I know you don't have anything to hide. It's a just a little weird. Whatever, that's not what this is about.

Look, I don't want to keep saying what is wrong with the boat becuase it's useless. No, I was not being sarcastic, it was the truth. For a 2000, we expected the boat to be a lot nicer, that's all. It wasn't raced much and the owner rarely used it. We just expected it to be nicer........I figure if your going to race a boat you would want all the best parts....

I'll call ya later and talk some F2 w/ya .

(LS JR.) BOBBY

Quick Reply: Did TimG delete his thread?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.