Like Tree0Likes

Speed Limt Law on Winnipesaukee!!!

Old 01-15-2005, 09:27 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

My Boats: 1979 Formula 302, 99 Formula 353, 81 Donzi 18 2+3 with 454
Default Re: Speed Limt Law on Winnipesaukee!!!

This thread is out of hand. It has gone from lets fight this as a group, to people from MA suck and they are the cause of the problem, to people with jetski's suck, to old people suck, to I will just out run them.

Again we are our own worst eneemy. If you guys think that they are not reading this post you are mistaken. This site is a well known site. People from all the lake Winni sites, the Long Lake sites and so on all visit hear for ammo to booste their sapport. You better believe that they are printing out Pantera1's posts and will have it at the meatings to show how irrisponsible that we are. Instead of *****ing about it why don't you organize as has been said by Ron P a very well laid out plan to fight this RATIONALLY. If you think that this will just go away or that you will outrun them good luck. They will catch you eventually and the law will pass. We thought that they would just go away eventually with the noise restructions on Long Lake, so we did nothing about it. Well now we have them.

Jon
Old 01-15-2005, 09:32 AM
Registered
Gold Member

My Boats: 1978 Banana

Well I always wanted to play Dukes Of Hazard on the water
Old 01-15-2005, 09:45 AM
CMG
VIP Member
VIP Member

My Boats: 1998 Aquasport 205 Oosprey

Thanks for the re-direct Jon - Lets focus on getting support, tell your friends and find time to attend the meeting. When / if I find a contact name at the state to send e-mails to lets not add fuel to the fire by ranting and raving.
Old 01-15-2005, 09:50 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

In the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand Five

Can they say LORD now a days ?
Old 01-15-2005, 09:55 AM
Registered
Gold Member

I am telling all the people I know that boat on Winni that don't use this board.
Old 01-15-2005, 09:58 AM
Registered

My Boats: NorTech

OK im out of this thread and have done the best I can to remove anything that anyone might misconstrue as maliciuos behavior by someone with a speedy boat ..
And by all means dont want to offend anyone from MA , even you radio ..
CMG maybe you should just poof it so jon doesn't cry
Oh ya I will be in concord wed .. anyone else ??????
Old 01-15-2005, 10:09 AM
Registered
Gold Member

Hey guys, remember we all mean well and have the best of intentions for this situation.
Old 01-15-2005, 10:12 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Cry? Hardly. I only go to Lake Winni once a year to the Donzi gathering. So this really has very little effect on my life. I know for a fact however that this board is ready often by the "opposition" and they take stuff like running from the cops and making a sceen at the town hall meatings and will twist it any way they see fit. That only looks bad for us. Lastly you seem to think that you are a local in NH. Well I always figure that you have to be born in a town to be a local. Certainly living some place for a year does not make one a local. I am sure that MA does not miss you

Jon
Old 01-15-2005, 10:20 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Ron P or anyone from NJ. Do you guys have any other suggestions for these guys as to what they should do?

So far it looks like a list of all the accident reports from the Marine Patrol to show that most all the accidents did not have anything to do with speed.

When you presented that did you just show accidents with out speed or did you include the ones with speed also to show the true ratios?

What other aguments were made. I know that you got the new on your side how did you do that?

CMG have you contacted the local Marina's to make sure that they are aware of this problem? I would think places like Silver Sands and hell even the Nassua would want to know. Nassua has a very large base of customers that have boats that go faster then 45mph.

As Pantera said most any boat made now goes over 45 MPH so they are really limiting everyone.

Is there a base of Bass fishermen up there that can be contacted? They are ussually very organized and also have boats that go well into the 80MPH range

I will look over at the Donzi Web site and see if anyone has posted this up there. I know that there are a lot of members on that site that live on Lake Winni or around there.

Jon
Old 01-15-2005, 11:09 AM
Toxic FORMULA
Platinum Member

My Boats: 1989 Formula SR-1 272 t/540's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiofn
If you guys think that they are not reading this post you are mistaken. This site is a well known site. People from all the lake Winni sites, the Long Lake sites and so on all visit hear for ammo to booste their sapport..
Jon
I'm a regular on the Winni site and one person on there who seems to be a snailboater refers to us as "the Marine Mafia". He (or she , since I've never seen a male be such a whiner and complainer). even uses partial quotes from our site that appear to sound different than what was actually said . Right "Mad"...I know your reading this too

Last edited by mopower; 01-15-2005 at 11:11 AM.