Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Speed Limt Law on Winnipesaukee!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/94469-speed-limt-law-winnipesaukee.html)

Formula Outlaw 01-22-2005 04:43 PM

Re: Speed Limt Law on Winnipesaukee!!!

Maybe we should try to plan a "Marina Mafia" party up at Lake Weenie sometime this summer.

What's the cost of a "loud boat" ticket up there? I run straight thru hulls.

Pantera1 01-22-2005 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
Maybe we should try to plan a "Marina Mafia" party up at Lake Weenie sometime this summer.

What's the cost of a "loud boat" ticket up there? I run straight thru hulls.

Ya lets have it in front of mudrashes house :evilb:

Pantera1 01-22-2005 04:48 PM

No ticket ..they ask you to leave politely ..I believe failure to correct the problem is the final straw ..fine and loss of reg.

Formula Outlaw 01-22-2005 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Pantera1
No ticket ..they ask you to leave politely ..I believe failure to correct the problem is the final straw ..fine and loss of reg.

So what would they do with a boat registered in Florida that trailered all the way up to run on Lake Weenie for one day? Throw me off the lake????

Pantera1 01-22-2005 05:20 PM

So what would they do with a boat registered in Florida that trailered all the way up to run on Lake Weenie for one day? Throw me off the lake????

You would be ok for the day ..Once caught you are summoned to return for testing ..then it gets tricky..

Formula Outlaw 01-22-2005 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Pantera1
You would be ok for the day ..Once caught you are summoned to return for testing ..then it gets tricky..

Well they will probably figure out I won't come back for testing, not from thirteen hundred miles away. I just wanted to know if they'd throw me off the lake or not. I would just be on for one day. Thanks....R

mopower 01-22-2005 09:20 PM

My last ticket was $45 on a Wednesday and I had to go for a noise test Sunday morning. trouble was , the cottage I had rented was Sat to Sat...oh well :p .Never made that test but I did get one weeks grace period and the same MP tried to get me later in the week. I just waved my ticket and she let me go. I did stop and have and interesting conversation with her for a few minutes :evilb: Her name was Diane and I must admit , kinda cute :D
Well , long story , short , when we were parting ways , being the dirty ol' man that I am , I was obviously trying to look at her a$$ in her tight khaki shorts. So I ask " did you sit in something?" She then turns around and sticks it out to be see better and I answer"Nah...it looks f i i i i ne" , smiled , put mine in gear and idled away.
I just wish I had a camera to catch the look on her face :D :D
Pantera , you know the spot , right in front of the Naswa :cool:

Formula Outlaw 01-22-2005 09:23 PM

So if I show up there with a loud boat, it's not going to be a major problem????

I had another thought:

At a meeting of "Their Lake Community Secret Society",

My name is "Acre" and "I'm a Weenie".......
My name is "BearLover" and "I'm a Weenie"......
My name is "JDeere" and I don't believe in "thrill" and I'm a "Weenie's Weenie"......

My name is Don, and I apologize I can't delete that post........

I hope they read this and realize I am only poking fun at them, I'm not "intimidating" them as I was accused....:D :D

mopower 01-22-2005 09:28 PM

So if I show up there with a loud boat, it's not going to be a major problem????

Shouldn't be. Just act dumb , which from what Cuda says , shouldn't be too hard :D :D
I would like to have it in front of Madrasahs or Acres of speed or who ever he is by then :D

Formula Outlaw 01-22-2005 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by mopower
Shouldn't be. Just act dumb , which from what Cuda says , shouldn't be too hard :D :D
I would like to have it in front of Madrasahs or Acres of speed or who ever he is by then :D

I be good at actin' dumb.

I would seriously be up for a party up there. Try to get 75 OSO'ers for the bash. Love to see the look on their faces. :drink: