Notices

raylars 496 engine kits ?

Old 03-04-2005, 08:00 AM
Michigan Mad Man
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: raylars 496 engine kits ?

Originally Posted by crayolacrazy
RAY: amaybe because you told those shops they getting them there all expecting them back to my experince i still havent recieved a reciept for my NEWPARTS ill find out friday if used NEW cranks you sent me are worth using on more then one occation you told me you sending whipple a motor to dino the day i ordered my parts same day the heads supposed be shipped i payed 570.00 for overnight half my parts came 7or8 days later the rest came the when only half came i called you and you said it was damaged and came back well ok wheres the heads i fogot to tell you i had to put valves in them that was about 4weeks now you told me more then once they were ready to be shipped and the next sentences they werent tuesday after miami i told you what i wrote above all of sudden 9days later my heads are ready keep them i lost trust in you and saved 6000.00 dollars that my experience with you i geuss **** happens
This is very interesting considering that you called my shop and talked to me personally and talked to me about my cylinder heads and you decided to order the heads so I dropped everything to get your cylinder heads ported and finished, I also next day aired parts in for you and then you told me you did not want the heads when they were ready to be shipped. Then you called back the next day and changed your mind and once again wanted them, and wanted flow numbers on the cylinder heads so I flowed the head then you wanted flow numbers on a stock head, then you said you would just pick them up after going to the cleveland boat show. Several days later after the show I called you and you once again decided you didn't want them. So I also am out money and time and have no trust in you!

Tyler
Old 03-04-2005, 09:10 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Damn i love this site.
Old 03-04-2005, 10:34 AM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by TylerCrockett
This is very interesting considering that you called my shop and talked to me personally and talked to me about my cylinder heads and you decided to order the heads so I dropped everything to get your cylinder heads ported and finished, I also next day aired parts in for you and then you told me you did not want the heads when they were ready to be shipped. Then you called back the next day and changed your mind and once again wanted them, and wanted flow numbers on the cylinder heads so I flowed the head then you wanted flow numbers on a stock head, then you said you would just pick them up after going to the cleveland boat show. Several days later after the show I called you and you once again decided you didn't want them. So I also am out money and time and have no trust in you!

Tyler

ooops

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 03-04-2005, 01:51 PM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 11 Posts

I smelled a rat, see post #14.

This site is an invaluable for weeding out the j*rk*ffs of performance boating in a hurry.
Old 03-04-2005, 05:46 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

TYler just left my phone no. at your shop .Made a bad decision with some infleunce ill make it right.All I wanted ,was to do the best thing to my motors.Ray knew I wanted your heads , to keep my compression down.Ray called me more then once in jan.-feb finally convinced me to use his heads with a thicker headgasket.disapate heat better 250#s lighter and make over 800 hp with my whipples .After Ray read my thread he called me ,ask what my problem was told me to read his thread.then reminded me that Ijagged you off for that Im sorry
Old 03-04-2005, 08:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Chris288
Looks great,, does Raylar's intake manifold sit any higher that the stock one ?? if so how much higher is it ??
Although it doesn't look like it, I think the heights are very similar. Next time I see the engine, I'll measure the heights of the stock and Raylar intakes. I'm interested too! It may be a couple weeks before I get back over to the dealership.
Old 03-05-2005, 08:21 AM
Registered

Escape I do not think keeping up with me was a problem. Keeping up with the big boats was the problem. Hey I was there for the sun and fun...Considering I have over 500 hours on the boat, it does good. Are you going to make the run this year? Dwight
Old 03-05-2005, 09:51 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Hi Whitey, depending on the date and the weather, I'd love to do it again. The bigger boats definitely have the advantage working through the waves!
Old 03-13-2005, 06:34 AM
Registered

Gave Tyler a cc no. And had good conversation with him