Like Tree0Likes

anyone know this cafe???

Old 03-07-2005, 09:28 AM
Registered

My Boats: 30' Shadow Cat
Default Re: anyone know this cafe???

I know the boat and owner.Alittle high on the price according to market value,but you will not,and I mean will not find a nicer more well taken care of boat in the worl.The owner is a great guy and owns a detailing company.I have personally ridden and worked on(oil changes,fluid changes and what not)and the boat is immaculate both mechanically and appearence wise.The owner is the most anal retentive person about his boat than anybody I have ever seen,but a great guy.If you want a great looking turn key 82mph Cafe this is it.
Old 03-07-2005, 10:06 AM
RHC
Registered

No Problem Guys!!

I had just finished reading a thread that ask some questions/opinions about a specif boat and the answers were all over the place,, hence the attitude on my part ,, I apologize ... however ,,it still comes down to buyer and seller coming to a mutual understanding and hopefully all end up happy!!

Just Once: Thanks for your compliments ,, Look forward to Summer!
Offshore Drill- No offense taken ,, and none met to be given... all in the context of the questions

as I said ,, its on the high end ,, however ,,If you start buying those kind of upgrades ,, you can spend a lot of dollars and maybe end up with less of a package.

RHC
Old 03-07-2005, 07:39 PM
Registered

My Boats: velocity/proline

i have been on a few pokerruns that this boat was on owner is very nice and boat is as clean as a new one you can tell he takes pride in keeping the boat in first class shape i wonder why he is selling as he das put alot of work in the boat
Old 03-07-2005, 07:42 PM
Registered

My Boats: velocity/proline

hey RHC it was good getting to see you two in Miami you need to come down and do some boating with us agin
Old 03-08-2005, 12:31 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

My Boats: Cigarette Cafe Racer

Very nice boat. The bottom line on any boat is that is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it on any given day. It might be 80K on one day and it might 130K on another day. It is all in the eyes of the buyer!
Old 03-08-2005, 07:53 AM
Charter Member #37 /Moderator/Platinum Member
Charter Member

My Boats: poker runs offshore racing

This is one of the best cafe boats around. It has been maintained very well .

David

C. P. B. A. Carolina Power Boat Assoc
Old 03-08-2005, 10:37 AM
www.sunriseuph.com
Platinum Member

My Boats: 1988 Cigarette Bullet

I read this thread soon after it came out and read the responses, but didn't pay any attention to the ad since I wasn't intereted in a Cafe, but after reading more posts I checked out the ad. Wow, what a boat very nice. Wish I was in the market for one I might see what it would take to buy it. Like has been said before, value is what a buyer is willing to pay and a seller willing take.
John
Old 03-08-2005, 11:31 AM
Registered

My Boats: one ballsy Top Gun, a very fast Skater, one party Yellowfin....oh yeah, and two Boston Whalers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHC
500,s ,, Yes, I do know the owner,, about 5hrs worth,, when my drive broke in Sav. 3yrs ago they were nice enough to take us to town on Sun... The boat is clean ,, well taken care of ,, and Mec. well presented ,, I can not speak to its value, that is between the seller and the buyer... I respect your answer to me . I just watch this board alot and to many times People try to get off the question by giving there own desires and position,, which have nothing to do with the question!! Havin said that I hope your friend finds the right boat for him,,,, after all ,,, its about the quality time one spends using his boat ,, not the time spent working on it.
Unless of course its TOO OLD!!

very well said

donz jr mike
Old 03-08-2005, 06:07 PM
Registered

My Boats: Currently 2004 36Skater Classic 1000hp PSI ,"Color Me Bad" ___ Prior boats 1999 28Skater, 2008 300XS: 28 Pantera Race 6 pax, 10 meter Fountain

This boat is at the same storage place,same row as my boat.The guy waxes the boat more than he drives it !If you are looking for a well cared for cafe this is it. As far as price,it is worth what ever you are willing to spend and he is willing to sell for.
Old 03-08-2005, 09:09 PM
Registered

My Boats: fast things

that was the first boat i owned,i left it mint,guy from Atlanta bought it , kept it mint,....wow what a trip.