Like Tree0Likes

Procharger experts needed

Reply
Old 07-11-2005, 07:23 AM
  #51
Registered
 
tssteph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
My Boats: NOTHING......:)
Posts: 1,477
Default Re: Procharger experts needed

Smitty, Just got back from vacation I get you some shipping cash in the mail...
Thanks again.
Brian


I have zero problems with the red ATI regulator for my stock motor setup, my problems were related to the factory cool fuel pumps, there is a service bulletin on them for low proessure. I suggest anyone with the early version (there are now 3 total) of the pump that wants to hot rod to swap them out with the latest version. There is also a newer version of the fuel cooler. My fuel pressure is now same between motors and I have more then enough pressure.
tssteph is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 06:41 PM
  #52
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (1)
 
articfriends's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Frankenmuth
My Boats: EX 99 MPH 272 Baja owner, 1999 Scarab 33 AVS NOW
Posts: 6,072
Default Re: Procharger experts needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by baronbob
This thread got off its original course but that is what it is all about. I just wanted to follow up with my fix. I got the suggestion to junk the ATI red regulator too late. I had ordered a new needle and seat as the original one USED had a wear mark. At first, although improved, the regulator fluctuated enough @ idle to not fix the original low speed portion of the problem. The new high speed adjustmeant yielded a much improved 50# regulation. Just came back from 9 days of running on Shasta Lake, and the old red rat has settled down considerably, both high and low speed are now +/- 2PSI.
I'm glad you got it to work,I had 2 different new red ati regulators and replaced the needle seat in first one before second one and could never get neither of them to work consistantly. They would work right 90% of time,it was the other 10% that frazzled my nerves! Smitty
articfriends is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
1BIGJIM
General Q & A
1
03-20-2006 09:07 PM
Cockpitmag
General Q & A
0
02-08-2006 06:51 PM
baronbob
General Q & A
20
12-16-2005 09:28 AM
baronbob
General Q & A
7
07-26-2005 09:04 AM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:27 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.