Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
VORTECPRO VS Bob Madera/Haxby >

VORTECPRO VS Bob Madera/Haxby

Notices

VORTECPRO VS Bob Madera/Haxby

Old 09-23-2011, 09:05 AM
Registered

Received 1,209 Likes on 582 Posts

WOW!! I thought this was just a 454 peanut port head vs any other head with the same internals, small cam and carbs challenge. And the smaller runner peanut port heads were going to stomp the others. Now it is a most power out of a 454 challenge? (West Coast Dyno rules)
I love winter on OSO!!

Fresh who needs some?
Old 09-23-2011, 09:09 AM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by Sunrocket24

It sure isn't as nice as your dyno room. Hey lets roll out this car and roll in the dyno.
Old 09-23-2011, 09:21 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rookie
WOW!! I thought this was just a 454 peanut port head vs any other head with the same internals, small cam and carbs challenge. And the smaller runner peanut port heads were going to stomp the others. Now it is a most power out of a 454 challenge? (West Coast Dyno rules)
I love winter on OSO!!

Fresh who needs some?
He's done the same thing on a couple of car forums, where the shootout never materialized either. Challenge, say people don't know what they are talking about, then change the topic / rules / etc to avoid actually producing what he originally said.

Pass a bag of popcorn down here...
Old 09-23-2011, 10:01 AM
Registered

If both parties are unable to agree on a dyno, I'd like to suggest a test bed.....................maybe a 22' foot Stingray with a modified Alpha..........
Old 09-23-2011, 11:03 AM
Registered

Received 1,209 Likes on 582 Posts

Originally Posted by Wayniac
If both parties are unable to agree on a dyno, I'd like to suggest a test bed.....................maybe a 22' foot Stingray with a modified Alpha..........
OH SNAP!! You had to go there.

Nice 40th post. I hope all the other 39 were that strong
Old 09-23-2011, 11:20 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wayniac
i love it
Old 09-23-2011, 11:22 AM
GRH
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by phragle
maybe the right click on his mouse is stuck and it just keeps copy and pasting on it own?>?
I think its the modern version of the grade school defense method.... you remember "I'm rubber you're glue everything you say bounces off of me & sticks to you"

lmao.....
Old 09-23-2011, 11:27 AM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

I don't even know why we are going back and forth with this guy.

he makes all kinds of claims, but have'nt seen any of his engines, or anyone running one of his engines. We are talking about a 500-550hp 454 here. This guy calls Dave Wesseldyk at his shop to find out what correction factor he uses? Who the phuck are you to call out Dave Wesseldyk? That guy been building 1000+ hp blown marine motors while you were still whackin it to the pictures in hot rod magazine and buyin rapidfire plugs for your 1/2 ton chevy. I guarantee you that while your on here posting BS, Dave is either working on a turbine, rebuilding some arnesons, or dyno'ing a 1000HP blown engine, that will idle like a stock buick. Maybe he should put ditch the hemi heads on his psi blown charger, for some peanut port smog heads. Jacka$$.

You remind me of one of those toothless hillbillies that comes up to you while your launching your boat, and begins to tell you he has a boat that will probably outrun yours, out of the clear blue. You humor him and say what you have? He says something like a 23ft Chris craft with a built up 351 ford and a alpha. His cousin builds motors and really beefed his 351 up. Ok, wow, thats cool dude, have a nice day.

Take your 454 and peanut port heads and try to impress people somewhere else.
Old 09-23-2011, 11:42 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
I don't even know why we are going back and forth with this guy.

he makes all kinds of claims, but have'nt seen any of his engines, or anyone running one of his engines. We are talking about a 500-550hp 454 here. This guy calls Dave Wesseldyk at his shop to find out what correction factor he uses? Who the phuck are you to call out Dave Wesseldyk? That guy been building 1000+ hp blown marine motors while you were still whackin it to the pictures in hot rod magazine and buyin rapidfire plugs for your 1/2 ton chevy. I guarantee you that while your on here posting BS, Dave is either working on a turbine, rebuilding some arnesons, or dyno'ing a 1000HP blown engine, that will idle like a stock buick. Maybe he should put ditch the hemi heads on his psi blown charger, for some peanut port smog heads. Jacka$$.

You remind me of one of those toothless hillbillies that comes up to you while your launching your boat, and begins to tell you he has a boat that will probably outrun yours, out of the clear blue. You humor him and say what you have? He says something like a 23ft Chris craft with a built up 351 ford and a alpha. His cousin builds motors and really beefed his 351 up. Ok, wow, thats cool dude, have a nice day.

Take your 454 and peanut port heads and try to impress people somewhere else.
i got a good idea of where he can put it
Old 09-23-2011, 11:42 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Wink

"Desperate People Usually Resort to Desperate Acts!"

Best Regards,
Ray @ Raylar

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.