Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Technical > General Q & A
VORTECPRO VS Bob Madera/Haxby >

VORTECPRO VS Bob Madera/Haxby

Notices

VORTECPRO VS Bob Madera/Haxby

Old 09-23-2011, 11:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I want to run the 22 stingray in the testbed shootout....

You better put a #6 on there though, I break chit........

Last edited by blue thunder; 09-23-2011 at 01:06 PM.
Old 09-23-2011, 01:04 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fixx

Is this guy related to tripple digits????
Old 09-23-2011, 01:07 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 817 Likes on 374 Posts

Originally Posted by mrfixxall
Is this guy related to tripple digits????
I'm thinking he is Roccards twin brother!!!!!
Old 09-23-2011, 02:11 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Vortecpro
Called out by Bob Madera/ Haxby to an engine edurance test. Rules: 454 production block, 454 production heads, any thing else goes. Testing procedure: Haxby/Madera will make one HP dyno pull, then run at 6500 RPM for 20 minutes under full load. The water will then be changed and Vortecpro will follow the same test, which ever engine finishes the test will win, if both engines finish the (endurance test) the highest HP will win. Fuel will be 89 octane as speced by Haxby, 10,000 dollars will be held 30 days in advance (prior to the test) by Mike Lewis, winner takes all. The test shall be conducted at Westec in Ca.
In reading this thread (and the other) I was having trouble finding vortecPro's terms. Here they are, just in case anyone else missed them.
Old 09-23-2011, 02:14 PM
Registered

I was wondering where the test was going to be run and for how long at what rpm? I haven't been able to locate that information anywhere. Anyone know?

Last edited by blue thunder; 09-23-2011 at 02:16 PM.
Old 09-23-2011, 02:14 PM
Registered

I bet 10,000 dollars, that he doesnt have 10,000 dollars or shop to put up,and monopoly money dont count.
Old 09-23-2011, 02:51 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 66 Posts

QUOTE=blue thunder;3510694]I was wondering where the test was going to be run and for how long at what rpm? I haven't been able to locate that information anywhere. Anyone know? [/QUOTE]

I think it's going to be run on his (Mark Jones) fancy roll out dyno! Rules, what rules, anything goes with this show!
Old 09-23-2011, 03:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
I don't even know why we are going back and forth with this guy.

he makes all kinds of claims, but have'nt seen any of his engines, or anyone running one of his engines. We are talking about a 500-550hp 454 here. This guy calls Dave Wesseldyk at his shop to find out what correction factor he uses? Who the phuck are you to call out Dave Wesseldyk? That guy been building 1000+ hp blown marine motors while you were still whackin it to the pictures in hot rod magazine and buyin rapidfire plugs for your 1/2 ton chevy. I guarantee you that while your on here posting BS, Dave is either working on a turbine, rebuilding some arnesons, or dyno'ing a 1000HP blown engine, that will idle like a stock buick. Maybe he should put ditch the hemi heads on his psi blown charger, for some peanut port smog heads. Jacka$$.

You remind me of one of those toothless hillbillies that comes up to you while your launching your boat, and begins to tell you he has a boat that will probably outrun yours, out of the clear blue. You humor him and say what you have? He says something like a 23ft Chris craft with a built up 351 ford and a alpha. His cousin builds motors and really beefed his 351 up. Ok, wow, thats cool dude, have a nice day.

Take your 454 and peanut port heads and try to impress people somewhere else.
That's funny.
Old 09-23-2011, 05:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Vortecpro
Called out by Bob Madera/ Haxby to an engine edurance test. Rules: 454 production block, 454 production heads, any thing else goes. Testing procedure: Haxby/Madera will make one HP dyno pull, then run at 6500 RPM for 20 minutes under full load. The water will then be changed and Vortecpro will follow the same test, which ever engine finishes the test will win, if both engines finish the (endurance test) the highest HP will win. Fuel will be 89 octane as speced by Haxby, 10,000 dollars will be held 30 days in advance (prior to the test) by Mike Lewis, winner takes all. The test shall be conducted at Westec in Ca.
Mr. Vpro, go back and count the # of times you have posted the same "quote". I will be your friend and inform you that Zone 5 has multiple personalities and multiple screen names and is playing with your head. Hence the reason for you to post the same over and over. He has done this in the past to others. Stop and think why all the posts questioning your superior knowledge are basically all the same. Stay strong and keep posting your response. We are all having a lot of fun.

BTW. I'm one of zones characters..
Old 09-23-2011, 05:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Rattlesnake Jake
Mr. Vpro, go back and count the # of times you have posted the same "quote". I will be your friend and inform you that Zone 5 has multiple personalities and multiple screen names and is playing with your head. Hence the reason for you to post the same over and over. He has done this in the past to others. Stop and think why all the posts questioning your superior knowledge are basically all the same. Stay strong and keep posting your response. We are all having a lot of fun.

BTW. I'm one of zones characters..
LMAO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.