Oil pump thread

Notices

Oil pump thread

Old 11-28-2014, 10:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
For starters , Borgie is the one who insulted icdedppls wife , insinuating she was unattractive. And secondly, I welcome anyone , who wants to come attempt to break my jaw in person.
Did I miss that, icdedppls wife is an attractive woman. What exactly was Borgies statement, because I didn't see that.
Old 11-28-2014, 10:21 PM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 49 Posts

holy chit,i was working in the shop late and just got in the house.this thread is out of control.borgie,you need some anger management,wow.all i did was state my opinion about some parts you selected and you come unglued.i hope you get banned for your rude posts,but you already know about getting banned from internet sites don,t you.you may have an education but imo,you are a foolish man.feel free to attempt to belittle me,it seems to be your mo.this is all i have to say as i am not going to get sucked into a pizzing match tonight.
Old 11-28-2014, 10:22 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by MER Performance
Did I miss that, icdedppls wife is an attractive woman. What exactly was Borgies statement, because I didn't see that.
Yes you did miss that. You must have also missed borgie attacking Dan's business in the past, telling people he lives off his father , and many other insults. Making a comment of me driving around in a dead mans boat, who happened to be an oso member and and respected one at that . him constantly insulting members intelligence levels, professions, and so on.
Old 11-28-2014, 10:33 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Well I think all of us should pick-up our toys and get out of the sandbox and go home.
Old 11-28-2014, 10:34 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by mike tkach
holy chit,i was working in the shop late and just got in the house.this thread is out of control.borgie,you need some anger management,wow.all i did was state my opinion about some parts you selected and you come unglued.i hope you get banned for your rude posts,but you already know about getting banned from internet sites don,t you.you may have an education but imo,you are a foolish man.feel free to attempt to belittle me,it seems to be your mo.this is all i have to say as i am not going to get sucked into a pizzing match tonight.
Yeah if I'm banned IM sure a few here are coming with... You would look at it with a one sided view as they are your buddies. Anyone can understand and agree with that. I have no stone to grind with you mike. Only those that post private pictures of my family.
Old 11-28-2014, 10:36 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I just see no reason to involve loved ones or others loved ones in a disagreement, no matter how mad you are.
Old 11-28-2014, 10:49 PM
Registered

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Old 11-28-2014, 10:53 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 395 Likes on 159 Posts

How many times has Borg said he's here to piss off OSO rednecks ? He has disrespected and insulted many long time well respected OSO members . Every single thread he has participated in he has felt the need to name call , belittle and tell us of his superior intellect which are all Narcissistic traits . I said goodbye and hit the ignore button , I have no time for losers .
Old 11-28-2014, 11:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by the deep
How many times has Borg said he's here to piss off OSO rednecks ? He has disrespected and insulted many long time well respected OSO members . Every single thread he has participated in he has felt the need to name call , belittle and tell us of his superior intellect which are all Narcissistic traits . I said goodbye and hit the ignore button , I have no time for losers .
And he's good at going back and editing every post he makes. Trying to make us look like the azzholes. Go look thru his posts. Almost every post is "last edited by borgie" at the bottom. He makes statements then goes back and changes them.
Old 11-28-2014, 11:06 PM
Banned

Really? Because I go through and correct grammar, and don't state as such, I'm responsible for your trespasses?! What happened to the avatar of my wife you had??? Oh you deleted it! Nice try pal... From now on I will make sure to clearly state why I'm editing anything I write.

Last edited by Borgie; 11-28-2014 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Punctuation (I'm really secretly deleting slander regarding mild thunder ;)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.