Registered

Received 122 Likes on 64 Posts

Looks much better with the plasti dip removed
Old 06-18-2021, 09:49 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by zfrilly
Looks much better with the plasti dip removed

thanks I agree .. I have no idea why anyone would do that . I’ll post more progress pics. Plan to finish painting trailer wheels and polish hull . I’ll let
Y’all know about the outdrive too
Old 07-03-2021, 10:29 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry to hear yours isn't running I just bought one of these earlier within the last month and it's a nice boat and will hopefully treat you well.
Old 07-04-2021, 05:20 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Tee_Daves
Sorry to hear yours isn't running I just bought one of these earlier within the last month and it's a nice boat and will hopefully treat you well.

ive got it all fixed mechanically, runs great . Now just working on cosmetic issues. Do you have pictures of your boat?
Old 07-04-2021, 08:51 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Guitarhead
ive got it all fixed mechanically, runs great . Now just working on cosmetic issues. Do you have pictures of your boat?

Thats great to hear. Since finding your post your boat is probably only the 3rd other one I've manage to find pictures of online other than mine. Mine is an 89 240 Cearo. Would love to share pics it's been waiting on a professional buff from a friend of mine. I live in Ohio and purchased from original owner in state.
Old 07-04-2021, 10:02 AM
Registered

Thats great to hear. Since finding your post your boat is probably only the 3rd other one I've manage to find pictures of online other than mine. Mine is an 89 240 Cearo. Would love to share pics it's been waiting on a professional buff from a friend of mine. I live in Ohio and purchased from original owner in state.

that’s awesome . Mine is an 89 as well. I’m still trying to see what I’m going to do about the top ( someone painted it ) but I removed all the platindip. What engine does yours have ? Would love to see pictures when you get the boat back .

Old 07-04-2021, 11:51 AM
Registered

It has a bbc 454 with a bravo 1. I'll post some pics when I get my 10 posts in lol I'm pretty sure mine is all original gel coat. Red getting buffed out but is in pretty good shape
Old 07-04-2021, 11:55 AM
Registered

It has a bbc 454 with a bravo 1. I'll post some pics when I get my 10 posts in lol I'm pretty sure mine is all original gel coat. Red getting buffed out but is in pretty good shape
mine is the same . What speeds do you hit ? What pitch prop are you running
Old 07-04-2021, 12:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Guitarhead
mine is the same . What speeds do you hit ? What pitch prop are you running
Well unfortunately I've only had it out twice in unfavorable conditions since I've bought it but have been running a 23p mirage 3 blade it came with. Was only getting 58 out of it but I think it needs tuned up and played with more. The previous owner said he could run it in higher 60's
a
Old 07-04-2021, 12:14 PM
Registered

Well unfortunately I've only had it out twice in unfavorable conditions since I've bought it but have been running a 23p mirage 3 blade it came with. Was only getting 58 out of it but I think it needs tuned up and played with more. The previous owner said he could run it in higher 60's
a
Ok I have the same prop . I was hitting 50 then found out prop hub assembly was bad .fixed it then Hit low 60s with full tank of fuel and 2 people. This hull does amazing in rough water . I wonder if a 27p would get high 60s

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.